cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miss Managed Payments

So far Managed Payments is not working for me, been officially on it for 3 weeks now, Sold 2 items, a week after the first item sold the bank declined the payout, just yesterday the second item payout was declined, been on chat and talked by phone to 3 agents from eBay, talked to my Bank, still no Money in my account after 2 weeks Today, Nobody seems to know what the problem is, so I did what I had to do, I Zeroed all my items on eBay, (Set them to out of Stock) till this thing gets cleared up, I can't continue shipping stuff if I'm not being paid. Is anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Miss Managed Payments

oh brother....

One sale a day, tomorrow the entire Galaxy!
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Yes, several have posted same problem on these boards. No solution has been seen. You may want to go to the Managed Payments board and see if any solutions have been posted there. Go to Groups up above and click on Payments. You will have to apply for permission to enter, but that should not take long since you're in MP. If you find something helpful, let us know.

That is not good, but you have been paid, just not receiving it in your bank account.  This has come up on the boards, and I have heard that some people are having problems if they have a bank that is a small local type or some credit unions.  I have a credit union, but no problems here.

Once this gets worked out, I am sure that things will run smoother for you.  It is frustrating, to say the least, but I would think about taking your items down when it is the beginning of a high traffic time for online sales.  Even if you don't get your monies expediently, you will get them.  Why lose out on possible sales.  I would think about it. Also remember that your postage can be paid out from your pending funds.

I wish you a quick resolve and a very profitable holiday selling season.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Grandma

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Have you called your bank to see if they can tell what the problem was.  Sometimes that can help.  I'm confident this is very frustrating and I'm sorry it is happening to you.

MP recently started a new thing to verify bank accounts.  They send a micro payment and then you verify you received it.  I know you will hate this, but call MP again and request this process.  They can do it for you, so request it and that will likely help discover where the issue is.

I hope this works for you.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

From what eBay is telling me they have No contact with who ever is handling MP, go figure that response, but to clarify what happened so far, 2 sells were made, and they have attempted 2 times now, and been declined to deposit in my account, It's getting Old real Fast because it takes 3 or 4 days for a resend, and I keep being told my account is fine by eBay and my Bank sees Nothing, LOL   

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

• Sure to me too - problem is with MP as I have 3 Ebay sites and use the same bank for all payments. 2 of the accounts work just fine and the 3rd acct doesn't. Talked numerous times with MP staff who say all 3 of my accts are set up just fine and the problem is a technical one. So why can't they fix it?
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@maccnc11 wrote:

From what eBay is telling me they have No contact with who ever is handling MP, go figure that response, but to clarify what happened so far, 2 sells were made, and they have attempted 2 times now, and been declined to deposit in my account, It's getting Old real Fast because it takes 3 or 4 days for a resend, and I keep being told my account is fine by eBay and my Bank sees Nothing, LOL   

Are you calling the general CS or are you calling MP CS.  You should be calling MP CS, the general group can't help you.  They should have transferred you.

Drop all the way to the bottom of this link to click on the icon to get a call back.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/get-set-update-managed-payments-account?id=4792&st=12...

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I sure wish I had seen the guys post above before I moved, I've been waiting 3 weeks now for 2 transactions payouts to make it to my bank, I've sent 2 doc to eBay, 7 logins to my account thru eBay to change bank, 4 attempts "bank not on list", contacted my bank, talked to 9 eBay agents, they have made 10 attempts to send money and failed every time, and the SAGA continues, anybody out there reading this, if you want to move to Managed Payment or in my Case Miss Managed Payments you might be taking a fashion Risk. I've also set all my listings to out of stock, so I'm basically spinning my wheels right now, cause I'm not shipping anything else till I see this thing WORK!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply