cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage Payments

I have a question. Is the management payments only for sellers that have a store or for all sellers?  I have read some of the back and forth banter about MPs and need to figure out what I am going to do. If the new MP is just for sellers that have a store, I will most likely discontinue by store just sell as an individual. 

I appreciate any information that you can give me.

janspassion

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Manage Payments

No, all sellers and sales will be moved into managed payment store or no store.It will be come THE payment processing system for ebay

This is a user to user board not eBay employees.
----------------------------------------------------------------
When people show you who they are, believe them

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Manage Payments

No, all sellers and sales will be moved into managed payment store or no store.It will be come THE payment processing system for ebay

This is a user to user board not eBay employees.
----------------------------------------------------------------
When people show you who they are, believe them
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Manage Payments

Thank you for your reply.

Looks like it's going to get interesting.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Manage Payments

I do not have a store. I was asked to register for MP during the summer and just MP last month. I am happy to report, the transition has been very easy! I actually like it better than PayPal. No kidding. I am very happy. It's easier than before. Everything is automatic and seamless. I don't usually like change, but this is a good change for me.  I hope sharing my experience helps. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Manage Payments

What's your secret to success, I moved, I've been waiting 3 weeks now for 2 transactions payouts to make it to my bank, I've sent 2 doc to eBay, 7 logins to my account thru eBay to change bank, 4 attempts "bank not on list", contacted my bank, talked to 9 eBay agents, they have made 10 attempts to send money and failed every time, and the SAGA continues, anybody out there reading this, if you want to move to Managed Payment or in my Case Miss Managed Payments you might be taking a fashion Risk. I've also set all my listings to out of stock, so I'm basically spinning my wheels right now, cause I'm not shipping anything else till I see this thing WORK!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply