cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microdeposits hit Bank Account but no email to verify

So I had both of the micro-deposits show up on my bank account. But according to the instruction My eBay I should’ve gotten an email on how to verify the the amounts. I haven’t received this email and I’m not sure what to do next. I looked online but instructions are unclear cause they just keep repeating to go to My eBay to verify account but no such option appears. 

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Microdeposits hit Bank Account but no email to verify

Did you ever figure it out? Same here

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

must be a bug because I am running into this exact same error. I got the deposits, nowhere to verify it?

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

How often does eBay do microdeposits? I have had the same checking account linked to eBay for 2 years. I did verify the microdeposits in the beginning, but I just had 2 microdeposits show on my bank account today. Is this normal? Also, I do not have any messages in my eBay inbox. 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Same situation here

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Same situation here.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Same here

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Same here. Chatted with Ebay support and they said:

Thank you for being patient and allowing me sufficient time to review your account. I have gone through your concern and account details and upon checking I see that the bank account verification was placed on your account, let me share the reason.

We appreciate the fact that you have been using the same bank account in the past to receive your payouts. As you are aware we are now managing payments and therefore regulatory banking checks are done in accordance with the compliance requirements.

These checks are conducted periodically in order to avoid payout failures in advance.

Hope this helps!

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Anyone actually get an answer? I got the micro deposits but can’t put them anywhere. No email 

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply