cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payments not depositing. Really mad.

So I have been on Managed payments since Late August.  I provided a checking account and they said they would start depositing my sales.  I opted for daily deposited.  As of almost 2 weeks nothing has been deposited.  I have been on the phone twice with customer service and they were unable to help me.  The best they could do is to put me on a TECH report.  The rep yesterday says that ebay has not even tried to make a deposit to me. 

So if this is happening to a lot of sellers (the rep stated  it is) ebay is just sitting on sellers money.  Are they making money off of this in the way of interest. 

Does anyone know aor have any ideas of what I can do? 

Message 1 of 61
latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

Re: Managed Payments not depositing. Really mad.

I will no longer ship product until I actually have the money under MY control, in MY bank. Until then, it really isn't MY money and I haven't received payment. It doesn't really matter what eBay says about this. If you don't have control of the money sent to you............then you don't actually have the money.

If you ship, and then there is trouble with you getting your money, then you are out the money AND the product.

You can bet, eBay won't suffer the loss.

Message 16 of 61
latest reply

Just darn.  I didn't realize that there are American Banks, [or banks period] with NO physical locations.  I've learned something.

One can never be too rich, too thin, nor have too large a fabric stash.
Last Word Queen
Message 17 of 61
latest reply

I am sure that it works for some.  This whole things is ridiculous.  Brick and Mortar Banks are going away.

Message 18 of 61
latest reply

So I tried to go in this morning to change the account.  Go through the entire procedure and guess what.  Sorry something went wrong try again later.  Awful Awful system.  I even tried it on two different browsers and got the same thing.

Message 19 of 61
latest reply

USAA has 4 physical locations.  That’s 4 for the entire country. They also have a very few ATMs that will accept cash. It appears that 99% of their business is online. However it’s possible the managed payment rep gave wrong information. Time will tell.

Message 20 of 61
latest reply

That is good news!

Message 21 of 61
latest reply

So still have not gotten any payout from eBay.  I have a list of reps that have done nothing.  I have asked for a supervisor to call.  Nothing.  I am so upset and angry.

Message 22 of 61
latest reply

Have you posted this to the MP board??

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Managed-Payments/gp-p/MP 

Message 23 of 61
latest reply

Do you see a list of what appears to be attempts, but "Declined"? And do you have a PO Box?

Message 24 of 61
latest reply

As of today zero attempts have been made.  I have both a physical address and a PO Box.  I have tried removing the PO Box but this did not fix anything.

I am also on the Managed Payment board.  This is happening to a lot of people.  Some are waiting on thousands of dollars.  It is a scary situation. 

Message 25 of 61
latest reply

if ebay were smart they would do the right thing and just throw away this mangled payment system !! We will see how smart they are. If they do not then I hope they lose their @#$ !!!

Message 26 of 61
latest reply

E bay is telling me I have no choice but to opt in to this program by Oct, 15 2020.  They said it would kick in on Nov, 1, 2020.  They way they are treating sellers in this program like I see.   It just may be the end on here for me.   As I was planning to sell lots Pecans on here this year.  I always do good on them every year.  From my small Pecan Orchard.  I have been doing good on my wood also.  I have let my wood almost run out trying to decide if I am going to accept this Managed payment deal.  If I have same problem as you are having now.  I will most defiantly quit this site. Really hate the fact to sell a item. Most get it even before I am paid for it.  Already ate or used item before I am paid for it.  All this just to try and keep ratings up.  I was thinking of just saying bump the ratings.   Go ahead in to the program.   Make the buyers wait until the payment has cleared then mail it out. Cancel my store deal.   And just not worries about a top rated deal anymore.  Pay what fees may come with out the extras. If e bay holds my money and expects me to mail out before I am paid the bump them.  Quit the site.  I thank you so very much for your updated post as I see this has been happening for several days.  I hope the best to you and e bay will get their act together.  

Message 27 of 61
latest reply

So here we are September 28, 2020 and I have still not been paid.  I have a two page list of the phone calls to reps on managed payments.  I am disgusted and disillusioned.  

Message 28 of 61
latest reply

I cant believe all these sellers on here stating how well MP works but I see more saying it is not worth a #$%# ! I think ebay made a big mistake by forcing MP !!!

Message 29 of 61
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been calling ebay for almost 3 weeks.. My payments keep getting declined cause of birthdate which is correct.. but their side has f... It ...Up,, and cant fix it.. at this time

Message 30 of 61
latest reply