Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Create Listing

Am I ready to receive eBay payments to Payoneer? 

Screenshot 2021-09-01 040341.jpg

ebay fees

HIHow do I make eBay deduct fees from my Payoneer account automatically?

Resolved! Several hundred $$$ but no postage funds?

Well. As long as I’m stuck at home I might as well ask some questions. Had a good weekend, everyone paid, yet printing labels yesterday I got a SERIOUSLY confusing notice. Red, negative balance and a message indicating I had no pending funds to cover...

Resolved! Payment hold

After opening a new ebay account and starting to sell goods from that account, how long does it take to receive money on those items? Why can't we get that money for three months?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments not depositing. Really mad.

So I have been on Managed payments since Late August. I provided a checking account and they said they would start depositing my sales. I opted for daily deposited. As of almost 2 weeks nothing has been deposited. I have been on the phone twice with ...

Ebay's new payment system

So I had the first sale on the new whiz bang Ebay run Payment System. The sale was a small one $$ wise. The buyer paid immediately. The current question is where the $$ is. Its not in Ebay payments and even checked PayPal and neither have it. The buy...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to contact PartnerNetwork support directly?

Hi, all. I am trying to contact eBay partner network support for more than half a year.Everything is started with lost payments by my bank, which were reverted back to eBay.I wrote several letters to support but didn't get any response.Right now situ...

Determining a payment method

First off, google’s offering a CS # of 888-523-1767 but it’s a complete scam, & shame on eBay for not making it easier for their customers to contact them by phone; I’ll NEVER buy off eBay again. EVER!

Resolved! "Payout didn't go through" email received

Our eBay managed payments have been working fine for months, and we got an email that our bank "declined" a payout from them on December 2nd. After confirming this did not happen from my bank, I tried to call customer service and that service is "una...

• 76 replies
  • 22 helpful

shipping labels adjustments refund credit failed?

Hi, I just received a message that I had Some shipping labels adjustments , I checked and it says I over paid $2.18 X4(Credit failed) on 4 different packages. I am in managed payment does this mean Usps paid Ebay but they failed to credit my account?...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors