cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payments Issues

Recently, I enrolled in Ebay Mangeed Payments for sellers because the indicastion was that my selling acount would be limited if I did not switch from Paypal to Managed Payments. I have been very disappointed and frankly, I feel defrauded by Ebay, because I still have not received funds in my account from a sale 3 days ago. I miss Paypal, when I transferred the funds to my bank account myself, and the money was available the next day. I would like to hear from other disgruntled sellers and discuss ways around this inferior system.

Message 1 of 273
latest reply
272 REPLIES 272

Managed Payments Issues

Yes

Message 121 of 273
latest reply

Managed Payments Issues

I am sick of waiting for MY money while ebay makes money in interest on MY money. If we wait to ship and change handling time then we are docked. This whole system is total **bleep**.

Message 122 of 273
latest reply

Managed Payments Issues

I am sick of waiting for MY money while ebay makes money in interest on MY money. If we wait to ship and change handling time then we are docked. This whole system is total **bleep**.

Message 123 of 273
latest reply

Managed Payments Issues

Some of us do not have the once a week option to wait for OUR money.

Message 124 of 273
latest reply

Managed Payments Issues

many people were forced into it.  Basically the message from ebay stated if  you want to continue to list new items you must enroll in MP

Message 125 of 273
latest reply

Managed Payments Issues

You hit it directly on the head with #6 and #7.  My wife keeps saying someone should open a class action against them for this (#7)

Message 126 of 273
latest reply

Managed Payments Issues

I did not switch over , I am now limited to what I can do.   I transfered all auctions over to Bonanza,com (Paypal ).    Maybe Mercari also  (Paypal).   Seems always Ebay is pro buyer m, craps on sellers !

Message 127 of 273
latest reply

Managed Payments Issues

Managed payments suck... what used to be a sprint relative to receiving funds from buyer and transferring from PayPal to bank takes days and days and days.  And tracking who has paid and who has not and where the funds are is both time consuming and aggravating for your sellers.  WTH are you thinking eBay management?  Is lining your pockets more more important  than your customers?   You are showing your true colors as another liberal company working hard to kill the goose that lays your golden eggs: your sellers.   NICE WORK 😖

Message 128 of 273
latest reply

Managed Payments Issues

I finally had to opt in this month.  My payouts are averaging 6 days which is ridiculous.  They take so long that I don't know which one is which.  I too miss PayPal very much.

Message 129 of 273
latest reply

Managed Payments Issues

I just enrolled in MP recently because I basically forced into it with threats to my ability to continue selling normally if I didn't.  I am NOT happy so far.  With PayPal my money was in the PayPal account immediately and I could manage when and if I wanted it transferred to my bank account, which never took more than 24 hours.

Now with MP I have transactions that were paid for a week ago, and every day I've checked the Payments tab in my seller page I get a notification that my next payout is scheduled for the following day, but not a single payout has yet occurred.  All of my funds are listed as "Available."  There are no holds.  I should have received at least 2 payouts by now based on specific dated messages that have appeared on my Payouts page over the last week.  I've not only shipped hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise but I've spent well over $100 on shipping out of pocket and frankly I have no idea when I'll ever get my hands on my money that eBay has decided to hang onto for me. 

This was a stupid call, eBay.  I had plans to really ramp up my selling activities in the new year but if this is how it's going to be I think I'll just go back to putting in overtime at the wage paying job.  At least I know I'll get paid.

Message 130 of 273
latest reply

Managed Payments Issues

Not only that but in my limited experience so far I keep getting messages that my payout will occur "tomorrow" and yet it never does.  Literally, every day for the last week I check and see "Your next payout will be sent on <tomorrow's date>".  But no payout occurs and the next day they just update the message to the following date.  I have yet to receive a single payout since I enrolled. 

Message 131 of 273
latest reply

Managed Payments Issues

I have been in Manage Payments now since Sept and I still hate it. In January I finally got use to it & now I am currently having the same problem as you smw3. Last weeks sales have not been paid out but have been available for 4 days. Everyday the payout day keeps changing. I tried to contact customer service you click the link for them to call you (there is no number for me to call them) and you get a message that says due to the high call volume you will have to check back later. Can you imaging if your bank did that to you? There would be outrage. If there is a problem that they are having with manage payments like a glitch in the system, the professional thing to do is to let us know. I have not heard a word from them. Obviously this is a problem for many sellers. How many others are having this problem of no payment from last weeks sales? And if you got it fixed what did you have to do? Thanks

Message 132 of 273
latest reply

Managed Payments Issues

Anyone else having issues with their payout from today stuck at "processed: ready to send"? All of customer service says unavailable, and its one of my biggest payouts in recent memory. I am set to daily payouts. Just want to see if its a sitewide issue or just me?

Message 133 of 273
latest reply

Managed Payments Issues

Yes. I am having the same problem.

Message 134 of 273
latest reply

Managed Payments Issues

Managed payments sucks.

Message 135 of 273
latest reply