Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Available funds", but "No Upcoming Payouts"?

I am hoping somebody can clarify this for me. I have my account set for daily payouts, as it has been since PayPal went away. I recently made a sale, and the funds were listed as available last night. Keep in mind that available funds do not include ...

Screenshot 2022-04-25 055009.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 43 replies
  • 12 helpful

Resolved! About card payment

Why  ebay not  accepting my debit card for payment ? 

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay not able to make deposits to Bank of America

I know this was an old thread and I am reopening it up here for anyone who is also having problems. I have over $500 sitting at Ebay that they won't pay me for because they can't deposit to Bank of America. That is ridiculous! I have spent hours on t...

Checking Account Change

Attempting to change Bank Account from old to new, been a while since I've sold and forgot to change. It's asking me for my old bank account number but i don't have that information any more. It won't add my new bank account without the old account n...

We are sorry, but the item you selected may not be purchased due to seller shipping restrictions or

I have a listing from Australia for a virtual item which I'm trying to sell to a buyer from Thailand however he gets this error while trying to buy it from my store. Are there any settings to avoid in the product information (category etc) that I mig...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay your fees are questionable ripoff

Spin it however you like but getting commissions (fee) on sales tax and shipping cost is just wrong. The buyer paid them, and not to me but to you or usps but certainly not the seller. Sales tax goes to the state not me and not you but taking a cut a...

my business is closed! Payoneer closed my account during Verification!

I open a Payoneer account while I was trying to verify myself I got an email from Payoneer that due to a security issue they have closed my Payoneer account permanently. They did not disclose the reason ! I can not even call customer support because ...

Expendable funds

I'm trying to purchase an item with my available funds but when I click to buy it on your payments option there is not an option for spendable funds but I have money in my available funds

Most Marked as Helpful Authors