cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage Payment

I joined the manage payment and unfortunately it gives me quite some hardship. The latest one is HOLDING PAYMENT. When I joined the program, I was asked to provide many very personal information including copies of my ID (front and back of my driver's license). I submitted the copies but for whatever reasons, eBay kept asking me to submit them again and again. The last time I submitted the copies again was last week, and today I noticed that they are not sending payment to my bank account. In other words Payout was declined. Any suggestions that I could settle this problem one more time and for good? Thanks. 

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: Manage Payment

@Anonymous, tyler@ebay , brian@ebay , rebecca@ebay 

Thanks for taking the time to read this, the boards have been  SLAMMED this week so far with many unhappy NEW Managed Payments members ... I've read more than one thread mentioning they don't know where their money was sent ... this OP sounds like eBay's system is not accepting what they have been asked to supply on numerous occasions and their Payouts are being denied ...

On another thread it is speculated that eBay is just forcing accounts in without a lot of preamble and letting them catch up with personal and bank info after the fact. 

So what's going on and why aren't these accounts being transitioned smoothly???  Its almost like the lights are on but nobody's home ...

Copy: @easthills 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 29
latest reply

I have the same problem, this has been on my account, "Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by Dec 09, 2020 to avoid further restrictions." I sent my drivers license 5 times, all info is correct. no money was sent to my bank account last week. no body to contact, no one to talk to?  I don't think ebay wants people to throw up there hands up and say good bye. ebay help me, please! If today's payment does not show up in my bank. Where are these payment and will I ever get them. why would I keep selling? i have been selling on ebay for over 15 years. Its sad to say good bye!  But I don't see how I survive this one.

Message 3 of 29
latest reply

@linann61 wrote:

I have the same problem, this has been on my account, "Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by Dec 09, 2020 to avoid further restrictions." I sent my drivers license 5 times, all info is correct. no money was sent to my bank account last week. no body to contact, no one to talk to?  I don't think ebay wants people to throw up there hands up and say good bye. ebay help me, please! If today's payment does not show up in my bank. Where are these payment and will I ever get them. why would I keep selling? i have been selling on ebay for over 15 years. Its sad to say good bye!  But I don't see how I survive this one.

Here's another one @Anonymous , tyler@ebay brian@ebay , rebecca@ebay 

Regards,
Message 4 of 29
latest reply

@easthills   @linann61   Does the name and address on your ebay account match the name on your bank account EXACTLY.  

If your bank account has a middle initial or name then add it in the first name section in your account profile.  That is what I had to do to get my account to registered for MP.  

https://accountsettings.ebay.com/profile

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 5 of 29
latest reply

update, requested a phone call, they actually  called me. happier now. I'll wait and see what happens.  they ask me to re upload the license.  the upload 3 days ago expired.  so you need to check your info and redo it often apparently. i will check the account and bank.  I did change it from my initial to my middle name ,where it ask you to check the info, so it would match the drivers license, before i uploaded it.the 3rd time.  I will check my profile. Thanks

Message 6 of 29
latest reply

@linann61 wrote:

update, requested a phone call, they actually  called me. happier now. I'll wait and see what happens.  they ask me to re upload the license.  the upload 3 days ago expired.  so you need to check your info and redo it often apparently. i will check the account and bank.  I did change it from my initial to my middle name ,where it ask you to check the info, so it would match the drivers license, before i uploaded it.the 3rd time.  I will check my profile. Thanks

@linann61 Glad, it worked out!  I understand that this is very frustrating.  

I have been in MP since August with no issues.

Message 7 of 29
latest reply

Looks like there is still alot of issues with managed payments so we are not doing it at this time - BUT I have a question - when you ship on ebay, where does the shipping cost come from? When this MP first came about you got paid via MP BUT shipping came out of PayPal which was stupid. So now does shipping come out of the fund that were paid with - Like MP? Hope that this makes sense 

Message 8 of 29
latest reply

@pmscrafts74. You can choose how to pay for your shipping label at the bottom of the print label page.  Select pending funds or paypal. 

Message 9 of 29
latest reply

They called me TOO but NOTHING happens for 4 days although I was promised it would work NOW when they called last week. My money are still on hold.

Message 10 of 29
latest reply

how pay label  2.jpg

Message 11 of 29
latest reply

I am in the middle of the same thing...it keeps saying payout declined, yet they have the correct banking information.  I even received the .01 micro deposit and the welcome to managed payment email...

So far no money...being very careful here...seems to be lots of issues at the moment with ebay.

Message 12 of 29
latest reply

If you haven't noticed, Mr. Lincoln, none of the blues have been in here to help for a long time. Unless I somehow missed them all. What IS going on?

Message 13 of 29
latest reply

@wrong66 wrote:

If you haven't noticed, Mr. Lincoln, none of the blues have been in here to help for a long time. Unless I somehow missed them all. What IS going on?

@wrong66   No they haven't ... I have looped them in on several threads and one of them replied to one thread but it was one of those standard boiler plate replies,  "Thanks for that info, we're keeping a close eye on  that situation".  NO THEY AREN'T!

I think eBay is in serious trouble ... not just with MP but the company as a whole AND the folks stuck living in Lock Down Land California ... I think its really taking a toll on their psyche ... I think those trying to support us here have lost their drive and desire to do anything because they can't get anything done from all those departments they tell us they pass our concerns on to ...

I know the day is coming when my wife's account gets shoved in to MP and I can tell you right now, SHE WILL NOT BE HAPPY ABOUT IT.  It's one thing to let her know what will happen and the step by step process, she's fine with that but she will NOT be fine with what they are doing now nor will I be.

Regards,
Message 14 of 29
latest reply

I just get the feeling that many of the new people coming into MP are left hung out to dry with some very serious issues. Besides the normal group of chronic complainers, we're getting TOO MANY people in here lately with serious issues and with absolutely no support. Bringing people into MP without prior notice or seller registration is quite disturbing, especially for the sellers who don't know what the hell hit them, only that they get an email telling them that their money is no longer going to PayPal and with little direction for what they should do. Then having money held until they register? What? This is crazy. I have a bad feeling. 

Message 15 of 29
latest reply