cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MISSING 4/16 PAYOUT DEPOSIT!

I received today's (4/17) deposit in my bank account that was deposited by Ebay this morning, but Monday's (4/16) deposit ($353.27) is no where to be found.  The bank shows no record of the amount ever being deposited even though my Managed Payments account clearly shows it was sent on 4/16.  Ebay, this needs fixed!  

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: MISSING 4/16 PAYOUT DEPOSIT!

So just an update...

Just got off the phone with a CS rep. He remembered the September occurrence of this, but at the moment his hands are tied because this thing is in the early stages. All he could do was submit the 4/16 payment for review at this point. 

I recommend everyone having this problem to either call or have them call you and report it. They called me literally within 1 minute of requesting the call. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

@cobra_viper 

It's Monday 4/17/23 and the banks are closed on Sunday, 4/16/23.  Might take a while for weekend transactions to process.  

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Today is Monday April 17th yesterday was Sunday April 16th bank was closed. 
If your payout was sent yesterday Sunday April 16then you received it today Monday April 17th. 

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Yep, I'm in the same boat. My deposits from 4/14, 4/15 and 4/17 all are in my account. This exact same thing happened maybe 4-5 months ago and it affected a bunch of people.  It was the Sunday deposit they screwed up then too. 

I was waiting to see if it was just me, or others having the same problem again. 

Guess we need to start reporting it so they'll get on it like they finally did last time after telling everyone it was their banks, not them. 

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Sorry, I got the dates mixed up.  Regardless I always receive both Sunday's and Monday's deposits on Mondays.  This week should not be any different.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

I'm glad to see it's not just me.  Hopefully they get this resolved asap...I have bills that need paid.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Yeah there were a couple of threads about it the last time it happened, think it was late last year.  We all ended up having to contact them in droves before they actually believed it wasn't on their end and finally admitted it was a problem on their end. 

I want to say there was a certain way we had to report it, and can't remember exactly. I'll search to see if I can find the old thread from last time. 

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Alright found the thread, it was September of last year. It was the exact same situation then as now, people received their Monday payment, but none got their Sunday payment.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Payments/Missing-weekend-payouts/m-p/33230639

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

So just an update...

Just got off the phone with a CS rep. He remembered the September occurrence of this, but at the moment his hands are tied because this thing is in the early stages. All he could do was submit the 4/16 payment for review at this point. 

I recommend everyone having this problem to either call or have them call you and report it. They called me literally within 1 minute of requesting the call. 

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Thank you for your help.  I'll give them a call tomorrow morning.  

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

i am also missing my 4/16 payout, but got my 4/15, and 4/17 payouts, but the 4/16 payout is missing.   I never check, but need to now, as is saw this post and decided to look.. and sure enough, mine is missing as well.  Have gotten all other payouts but sundays 4/16, what is going on. 

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

I just checked my bank account and the missing (4/16) deposit is in there as of this morning.  

My issue is resolved.  

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

I am missing a 4/15/23 payout.  The agent I spoke to yesterday (4/17) said there were some issues with delays on some deposits.  If I don't see it tomorrow I will be contacting them again.  She said she was reporting it to the technical team.

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

I am missing a 4/22/23 payout.  This concerns me greatly.  

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

@jil444 wrote:

I am missing a 4/22/23 payout.  This concerns me greatly.  

I am also missing the 4/22/23 payout. The payouts for 4/21 (and earlier dates), 4/23, and 4/24 came through. 

Message 15 of 15
latest reply