cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infographic: How payouts work on managed payments

We wanted to provide more information on getting paid with managed payments. The full infographic is attached to this post, screenshots are below.

Screenshot 1Screenshot 1Screenshot 2Screenshot 2Screenshot 3Screenshot 3

Message 1 of 198
latest reply
197 REPLIES 197

Re: Infographic: How payouts work on managed payments

I’ve read that requesting a callback should be done early morning, before the queues get filled.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 196 of 198
latest reply

@sparky4460 wrote:

Why is there a deadline of Feb 1 2021 to set this up.  They say after that it will no longer be an option.  What if a new sellers wants to sign up after that date?

AS of right now, new sellers are not required to enter MP upon sign up.  That will change some day soon but the last time I asked [a week or two ago] they had not started this yet.  

They give you a deadline because they want you to make the changeover.  They are doing it in phases / groups.  Not everyone all at the same time.  That is a good thing, not a bad thing.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 197 of 198
latest reply

Please go back to the old system and allow me too manage how I move funds from my Paypal account. If I choose to pay a premium to move them quickly I can, if I want to use my debit card I can. I should be in control of that not eBay. You've just made it impossible for sellers to have funds available in a reasonable time. I do not like it.

Message 198 of 198
latest reply