cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received a message from eBay about payouts

Hello

I received a message from ebay

We’re excited to let you know that there’s a faster way to get your payouts. All you need to do is set up express payouts with your VISA or Mastercard debit card, and you’ll get your money within 30 minutes, even on weekends and holidays.* 

​​​​​​Just select your Visa or Mastercard debit card as your preferred method for scheduled payouts and your bank will typically make your funds available within 30 minutes after eBay initiates your payout. That means you can receive your money up to 3 business days sooner.

I didn't understand correctly, do I have to pay extra fees? for that or is it free
thank you

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: I received a message from eBay about payouts

Yes, there's a fee 1.5% of whatever you want paid out ( fee can be from $0.25 to $15.00) 

I prefer Daily payouts or On demand payouts. They are both no charge.

If you schedule your payouts for weekly, biweekly or monthly you can get your payout On demand. Meaning you can receive your payout earlier than what you scheduled.  Except weekends and holidays.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I don't use express payouts it costs 1.5% . I feel I give eBay enough with seller fees. I use "On demand" payouts it doesn't cost anything. I get my payouts in my bank within a few hours every day, I never wait 3 days unless it's a weekend or on holidays, but I'm ok with that. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I remember that with Paypal the money came instantly
So the message that eBay sent does not say that you have to pay fees
So if I accept that message, will I have to pay fees?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Yes, there's a fee 1.5% of whatever you want paid out ( fee can be from $0.25 to $15.00) 

I prefer Daily payouts or On demand payouts. They are both no charge.

If you schedule your payouts for weekly, biweekly or monthly you can get your payout On demand. Meaning you can receive your payout earlier than what you scheduled.  Except weekends and holidays.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Ebay just offered me 3 fee payouts between now and June if I sign up now.

I'll pass. Just one more money transfer option to keep track of, and I expect never to be that desperate.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I think if I accept I will have to pay fees

Introducing express payoutsIntroducing express payouts
Add your Visa or Mastercard debit card to get payouts in minutes, not days.Add your Visa or Mastercard debit card to get payouts in minutes, not days.
Use your debit card to get paid on demand or on a schedule.Use your debit card to get paid on demand or on a schedule.
Each payout to your debit card has a 1.5% fee (min $0.25, max $15.00).

Message 6 of 6
latest reply