cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I WANT MY PAYAPL SYSTEM BACK!!! NOT THIS STUPID SYSTEM EBAY HAS IN PLACE!!!!!!!

I've done over $250,000 in business with eBay..............all of the "improvements" have always screwed things up for sellers. This started when they made it impossible to leave feedback for buyers that were not paying for the products. Since then it has only gone downhill for sellers..........Now this MP garbage may cost them my business.

With PP I had my money IN MY BANK overnight if I was paid before 8:00PM that evening.

It now takes almost a WEEK to get my money. eBay wants you to ship the package BEFORE you even receive your money in your bank........ That's after selecting "daily pay outs" in MP...........  It's costing me sales and I can't tolerate it much longer. There ARE other places to sell at.

Many of my sales involve time to complete for custom orders.........With PayPal, my time to buy the materials I need to complete the order was the very next day most of the time. Now, it takes a WEEK...........my customers do not want to wait another week for the order to be completed. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I WANT MY PAYAPL SYSTEM BACK!!! NOT THIS STUPID SYSTEM EBAY HAS IN PLACE!!!!!!!

I am with you 100% ! I refuse to sign up for it ! Now I cannot list but I will not wait on my money nor would I ever ship before my money is in hand ! What in the world is ebay thinking ??? This method is a joke !! Pay pal was fast and simple plus you knew who paid what !! Sellers need to band together on this and try to reverse this stupid method !!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: I WANT MY PAYAPL SYSTEM BACK!!! NOT THIS STUPID SYSTEM EBAY HAS IN PLACE!!!!!!!

It's a piece of junk and their support is TERRIBLE. I have been trying to get set up for 10 days. Still not there. No instructions, no assistance. I have done everything they ask and they still can't tell me why they can't verify my bank account. NONSENSE.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I just hope you do not regret signing up ! They ask for unfair and unjust banking info and I do not want any part of plus the time frame you get paid is totally unacceptable to me. A seller should not have to wait days to be paid ! I wish you luck but no way will I accept mangled payments ! Pay Pal worked just fine and I never had any issues with it. Pay pal was not broken so why did ebay have to break it ??? Greed is the answer so they could make money off of interest why they hold your money ! Regards !!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply