cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Seller Fees

I am seeing this months seller fees pending in both PayPal and my personal checking account. 

I have my PayPal Mastercard listed as my payment method.

The checking account was only listed as a BACK UP.  I attempted to call, eBay used to have good customer service over the phone. Now it just directs you to a bunch of useless articles. 

You then have to request a call back which says takes over 3 hours.

I am currently being double billed for this months fees. Some one needs to check what is going on at eBay.

I have been very patient with all of eBays glitches, but when it come to being double billed, I am not so happy about waiting for a resolution. 

Is anyone else having an issue with seller fee payments going to the wrong place?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Double Seller Fees

@clyde-butler wrote:

I am seeing this months seller fees pending in both PayPal and my personal checking account. 

I have my PayPal Mastercard listed as my payment method.

The checking account was only listed as a BACK UP.  I attempted to call, eBay used to have good customer service over the phone. Now it just directs you to a bunch of useless articles. 

You then have to request a call back which says takes over 3 hours.

I am currently being double billed for this months fees. Some one needs to check what is going on at eBay.

I have been very patient with all of eBays glitches, but when it come to being double billed, I am not so happy about waiting for a resolution. 

Is anyone else having an issue with seller fee payments going to the wrong place?

@clyde-butler   Try social media.  Even when the phone lines worked well it was always my recommendation as the agents are more experienced.  

Contact customer service by selecting a contact method from the bottom of a help page, chat or call back are available for most topics :
https://www.ebay.com/help/-/-/Contacting_eBay_Customer_Service?id=4379

Or you can also contact customer service by sending a private message on social media. You leave a message and an eBay employee will get back to you as soon as possible. To speed things up you can leave your registered account information in the PRIVATE message: Full name, address, phone number, email address, user ID, and a brief explanation of your problem.

They may take a few days to get back to you if you use social media.  

https://twitter.com/askebay
https://www.facebook.com/eBay/

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Double Seller Fees

'Pending' in a checking account would only be from a 'debit card'; is it possible the CC on file has expired and ebay or paypal is using the 'back up source'? Typically, ebay wouldn't even have info on your checking acct. unless you are in MP. 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Double Seller Fees

did you look at your ebay invoice?

Some fees are taken from the point of sale, like the seller fee of the item sold, from MP.

Some fees, like store subscription are charged on your preferred payment method, like a cc.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Double Seller Fees

SAME HERE  I THOUGHT THEY WERE TAKING THERE CUT UP FRONT .  BUT THATS NOT THE CASE ALSO CHARGING .25 ON EVERY LISTING

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Double Seller Fees

Start:Oct 1, 2020 at 12:00AM PDT
End:Nov 1, 2020 at 12:00AM PDT
Used/Left:0Promotional offers, 0 used, 10000 left. / 10,000
ebay.com 
THEY DONT USE OR GIVE YOU ANY OF THE FREE LISTINGS  
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Double Seller Fees

same, charged a store fee on the 31st and the first..

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Double Seller Fees

@motor5411 wrote:
Start:Oct 1, 2020 at 12:00AM PDT
End:Nov 1, 2020 at 12:00AM PDT
Used/Left:0Promotional offers, 0 used, 10000 left. / 10,000
ebay.com 
THEY DONT USE OR GIVE YOU ANY OF THE FREE LISTINGS  
--

The listings from the 10,000 are only for specific CATEGORIES of items.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Double Seller Fees

Thanks!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply