cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eastern NC group

I am looking to be able to meet with other local sellers to discuss and work with ebay.  Anyone already meeting or  interested in meeting?

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Eastern NC group

Hi,

We are full time resellers in Oak Ridge, NC near Greensboro.  We would love to meet up.  Andy & Annette

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Eastern NC group

Greensboro is a really long drive for me.  It's the opposite side of the state.  If we could come up with a few more people, I would be up for meeting in between.  Like possibly Raleigh/Durham.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Eastern NC group

I just made a post because I did not know how to reply...smh!  I am about an hour north of Greensboro and would love to do a meet up!!

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Eastern NC group

Hello there, I am a small scale seller on Ebay, but would welcome the opportuntiy to meet up with others.

I want to grow my business, so input from other budding entrepreneurs would be very welcome!

I live in Charlotte. Please keep me posted!

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Eastern NC group

what part of nc are you located at

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Eastern NC group

I am in southern Virginia.  One hour from Greensboro.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Eastern NC group

We could also offer a zoom meeting AND Meetup in person.  If everyone is onboard, and someone would like to schedule it!  I am up for it!!  

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Eastern NC group

I belong to a monthly eBay meet-up group.  We always welcome new members!  Our next meeting is this Thursday at 3 pm.

https://www.meetup.com/Raleigh-eBay-Users-Group/?_cookie-check=AcZUXb0ONHaXsadH

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Eastern NC group

i am about 4 hours away

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Eastern NC group

Our meetings have gone virtual since 2020.  We meet via Zoom.  It has actually opened up the group to many more people that are further away.  We have people from Virginia, Charlotte, even New York that has joined.  We have guest speakers - last month we had the owner of List Perfectly on.  We've also have executives from Ebay on that give great insight.   Part of the meeting is just a time to ask questions, share ideas, etc....  Most of us sell on Ebay and other platforms, including Amazon.  There's also a wide variety of seller goods.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Eastern NC group

Hello

Did you get to have a meet up anywhere near Charlotte nc?

Thank you

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Eastern NC group

I haven't been aware of any meetings...which doesn't mean they haven't happened, but no word came this way.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply