Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

my 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK.

My account was restricted despite my 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK.Can I open it?I sell digital products, so I cannot write a tracking number.I think it is closed because of this, please someone help me.

Getting scammed

Hi Everyone I’m new to the selling community and I have an order to a Portland, OR address that eBay doesn’t recognize. As such I googled buyers address and an old thread from 2023 popped up about this address scamming a seller of an iPhone. My buyer...

auctions. not a question

Right now I am challenging myself to push auctions hard, as long as I make non-work stuff my priority (gardening and reading mostly, gardening and swimming in the morning before I do any work). Sales were bonkers last night, including one particularl...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

They lie, they steal, they abandon

Rather than helping customers and assisting them, ebay is focused on doing whatever they can to squeeze every dime possible out of naive sellers and buyers. Even if it means lying and deceiving. It is a disgusting feeling to be taken advantage of by ...

Do many ask themselves why put in so much effort?

Added a listing with 22 images. All of the time & effort to make sure a seller can give as much detail as possible to the potential buyers. Potential buyers? Does not seem worth it at all when, after 5 days, no views. How many views will appear in a ...

How to improve impressions

Follow these tips List new items every day. ...Try an eBay promoted listings campaign. ...Use keywords to attract views. ...Ship fast and free (whenever possible) ...Remove negative reviews. ...Get eBay Top Rated Seller status.

Why Won't This Antique Glass Lamp Shade Sell?

I have had this Antique Glass Lamp Shade Listed Since Nov 18, 2022. A search under Glass Lamp Shade & it is first in the list of 72,000 & they sell consistently. Why won't mine sell? My Listing https://www.ebay.com/itm/304707566379

Resolved! Listing tool update causes 3x more clicks to remove all pics!?- are we going down this road again???

Yesterday my listing tool updated and now the "picture box" has a new design that is surrounded by a dotted line ands they removed the ultra convenient "Remove all pictures" button from the top right corner. Now you must hover over the corner to get ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 105 replies
  • 16 helpful

Resolved! about food

Hello Does it have to be dry when selling food ? . Thanks & Best Regards

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling unwanted giftcards

I have a gift card that I will definitely not use. Is there a safe way to sell unwanted gift cards via ebay? I am worried that they will get the card then use the code and say it didn't work. Thanks

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors