Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Garage knows my cars!!??

Just looked at eBay garage for the first time, how on earth does it know what my cars are? I have never out any details about them into eBay, or bought any parts etc.... Thanks

Resolved! File Exchange/Bulk Upload and (Automatic) Part Compatibility, How?

Yes, using eBay's part compatibility is a double edge sword: Acknowledged. How does File Exchange/Bulk Upload and (Automatic) eBay Part Compatibility work? What Fields need populated to trigger (Automatic) eBay Part Compatibility?

checking into fraud

I am wondering if anyone else recieved a message like mine when looking for a vehicle and then the person asked to be paid by gift cards? The person seemed legit, as did the address and vehicle. I am very skeptical of the payment method. Anyone else ...

Shipping cars and motors

Hello, I need to know if there is a specfic freight company that ebay works with in Burbank, California. I handle my brothers sales on line but I don't know how it works or who is the best person who deals directly with selling motors or vehicles.

ebay motors

does anyone have a contact in the ebay motors department to discuss the compatibility feature and the national guaranteed fitment campaign? thanks

Most Marked as Helpful Authors