cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not received my item

I purchased an item over a week ago that I was supposed to have received by Mon. 5-1-17.

It is shipping by USPS.

According to the tracking it has not been received by the post office yet.

I had tried contacting the seller because I never received a tracking number until 2 days before I was supposed to have the item. I never got a response.

So basically I have no idea if it has shipped or not.

What should I do now?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@crazymoto2010 wrote:

I had tried contacting the seller because I never received a tracking number until 2 days before I was supposed to have the item.

So you have the tracking number now, what does it say?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Sheez-louise! Give it a little time.

If it's being shipped via the Post Office, bear in mind that their tracking often doesn't update. I've had packages delivered, while the tracking never showed 'em leaving the origin facility. And that's even more true if they're using a third-party shipping service, like Sure-post, which delivers the package to the P.O. at some point- that always takes longer, and the tracking virtually never updates.

If you don't have it in another 5 days or so, and still can't get a hold of the seller, THEN I'd get Ebay involved.

How far away was the item coming from? Was it even being shipped from within the US?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It's too early to push the panic button. Be patient a while longer.

About 10 years ago my wife got a bill in the mail from her doctor whose office is about 25 miles away.

The date of delivery was just shy of 7 weeks from the postmark.

In a story that made the local newspaper a couple mailed an Xmas card to their next door neighbors. Time passed, the recipient husband passed away, and the wife moved on with her life.

Forty-six years later the card was delivered; unopened. No theories on where it was for 46 years....

I'm not saying wait 7 weeks or 46 years; just give it a bit more time.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply