cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me identify signatures / autographs on Two Nascar items from 2007 Pepsi 400 please!

Can you help me identify the autographs on these two items?  One is the 2007 Pepsi 400 ticket and the other is a decal.

I believe I have figured these out thus far:

2007 Pepsi 400 Ticket - 

• Jimmy Johnson
  • Rusty Wallace
  • Paul Menard
  • Carl Edwards

Nascar Livin' on the Edge Decal -

• Kurt Bush

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Help me identify signatures / autographs on Two Nascar items from 2007 Pepsi 400 please!

I dunno. Last piece of NASCAR memorabilia I saw, had written on the back of it: "You've been a good wife to me and a great mother to our kids -Love, Your Brother, Bubba"

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: Help me identify signatures / autographs on Two Nascar items from 2007 Pepsi 400 please!

I have a real nice baseball cap that was signed by Dale Earnhardt Sr at Daytona, on February 17, 2001. Unless you witnessed  each signature , you should have the signatures authenticated by an expert. Many times those signatures are one of the crew members. Just find a store that sells NASCAR memorabilia.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The one on the left is mine.  I was asked to sign the vehicle.  It was traded for a 1987 Volvo 240 wagon.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dale Sr. - now that man was a REAL racer. My favorite quote "second place sucks". Like Indy cars, when all the greats either retired or passed, the racing, the races, the big events, the whole thing just faded away for me. - 96

Message 5 of 5
latest reply