cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have any idea what this is or what it goes on

POLLAK - Made in Mexico - Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

Re: Does anyone have any idea what this is or what it goes on

Thanks so much for taking the time to call them yourself, it is very much appreciated. I have tried and looked and my husband even took the thing to the local garages and they weren't much help either, said it was something for a foreign car, so yes, I have exhausted all ideas. I've had so much help on here before, so I thought I post here for help. I kind of thought someone was sending me on a wild goose chase with the other posts. Thanks again for all your help and I will call them tomorrow. God Bless!!
Message 16 of 56
latest reply

You're welcome.  The phone gets answered in a mix of English and Spanish but eventually it goes to English. Good luck.

Message 17 of 56
latest reply

What's the problem with telling somone how to find something? Is it taking away your thunder of telling someone what it is? The information was all there in front of the OP to find the number of applications it fit. You know the old story about teaching a man how to fish, same applies in this thread. 

The OP said, "POLLAK - Made in Mexico - Any help would be greatly appreciated!!"

It's exactly what I provided.

Message 18 of 56
latest reply

Hello everyone,

This thread is getting a bit heated.  Please remember that it’s fine to disagree with others, but discussion should always remain courteous and respectful.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Message 19 of 56
latest reply

Thanks again for your help. The number got me in touch with a guy that is looking up the part for me, so thanks again for the help. It wouldn't have been possible without the number you gave me. I'll post again when I found out what it fits.

I hope everyone has a very blessed day!!
Message 20 of 56
latest reply

Well that didn't work out, the guy said he thought it fit a John Deere and I haven't found anything that matches a John Deere part, so again if anyone knows what it fits, it would be greatly appreciated. Kind Regards!!

Message 21 of 56
latest reply

@indalea wrote:

Well that didn't work out, the guy said he thought it fit a John Deere and I haven't found anything that matches a John Deere part, so again if anyone knows what it fits, it would be greatly appreciated. Kind Regards!!

If that guy thinks that John Deere makes ANYTHING that does 125 Km/hr.....he needs to have his head examined!

Message 22 of 56
latest reply

@legitimate_bidder

But it is the metric system eh.

So 125 clicks an hour sounds fast...

But it is only about 60 MPH....

Message 23 of 56
latest reply

after searching every name of semi truck I knew of,  I think I have made a small discovery ... sadly I think it may actually go to a Volvo after all Smiley Frustrated

Google found me this pic

spare-part-tachographVOLVO-with-panel-s-panelyu-Motometer---1_big--15122110565622366800.jpg

... they called it " motomitter " its the same panel face with a few differences.

and Google results show several spanish youtube videos with Volvo in the description

Message 24 of 56
latest reply

Thank you so much for taking the time to look this up for me, it is truly truly appreciated. I still can't hardly believe you found it, but there it is and who would of ever thought "motomitter".

I looked them up and just as you said there are several you tube videos in Spanish on this. Now I'm going to see if I can match mine up with one of them. Thanks again for helping and for all who helped, it is truly a blessing!!

Message 25 of 56
latest reply

I told you that it was out of an 87 model 740 GLE.

Message 26 of 56
latest reply

@tony1963 wrote:

I know and I truly appreciate the information on it, but I looked and still couldn't find anything matching mine with that model, nothing looked at all like what I have, but again I appreciate the help!

Message 27 of 56
latest reply

@indalea wrote:

@tony1963 wrote:

I know and I truly appreciate the information on it, but I looked and still couldn't find anything matching mine with that model, nothing looked at all like what I have, but again I appreciate the help!

I mean I didn't know what the part was called and that's why I couldn't find it.

Message 28 of 56
latest reply

not a 1987 Volvo 740 GLE ... but its likely from a 1990's Volvo FL line of trucks

Message 29 of 56
latest reply