cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS App Selling update

Hello

We recently updated the selling form for all sellers. We would like you to post any feedback you have with this new form here.

Thank you

Message 18 of 311
latest reply
310 REPLIES 310

Re: This app sucks

When I list new item with iPhone  application, It become an error and a message "The item specific MPN is missing" is displayed.

But there is no "MPN" in item specific. So I can't enter anything.

How can I list new item in application?

I will promptly respond.

Message 136 of 311
latest reply

Horrible!  I’ve always listed Buy it Nows on 7 days as I have to move items quickly out of my small space.  If they don’t sell I donate them. Also every single listing I have to tick the do not accept offers box as it stays on automatically.  So many things wrong with this app. I’m going to have to go back to desktop which is inconvenient and I won’t list as often.

Message 137 of 311
latest reply

I *want promptly respond.
Message 138 of 311
latest reply

You need to adapt and just move on, start listing. It's not going to change back...

Message 139 of 311
latest reply

I’m Store owner who uses my phone for 100% of my listings. This new update is incredibly frustrating and I don’t have time to sit and try to figure it out. There was absolutely NO reason to change a very user friendly app, let alone change it so drastically. This should have been a beta release, not a forced update that renders my store useless. 1 more push towards selling on other platforms.
Message 140 of 311
latest reply

Received another new update, again, today. It did not address any of the problems. Looks the same as the version we are complaining about.

Message 141 of 311
latest reply

When attempting to re-list an item, I get this message....on the app AND on my desktop computer.  

Ebay should be REFUNDING store subscriptions for making the site unusable

Message 142 of 311
latest reply

It changed back last time and I’d imagine with this amount of negativity towards the update it will probably change back again. It is not possible for me to do what I need to do with this current update, and by the looks of it, I’m not the only one.
Message 143 of 311
latest reply

The setting of forcing buy-it-now listings to be "good til cancelled" is an absolute travesty. Also defaulting every listing to accept best offers is awful.

Please fix this app before the holiday season so I don't have to do all my listings on my computer!! The app is so convenient when it works right and has the right options. 

Thanks!

Message 144 of 311
latest reply

I list exclusively with IOS and when posting a “new” item up it lists it as missing the MPN but there’s no option for the MPN to be entered anywhere in the details! Also the shipping section is god awful. If i want to list things quickly in succession I cannot due to the input of box dimensions and such when all i need to get to is the fixed amount. Box size and weight shouldn’t matter. This is a terrible update and I won’t be listing until it’s fixed. 

Message 145 of 311
latest reply

Been looking to start selling on eBay for about a year, finally started two days ago and it’s been going fantastic. I open the app tonight to find that listing items has been changed and having a tough time navigating. Can’t seem to find “show similar items that have sold” or “free shipping”. Please advise on where to locate. Thanks.

Message 146 of 311
latest reply

I’ve tried to update the app, but it wants me to verify an account I hadn’t had in years. My apple account is set to my current info and when I go into my eBay app it’s set up to me current info. Don’t know why it ask for an old account and won’t update the app?????

Message 147 of 311
latest reply

In the previous app, the photos would default to the last spot accessed in the photo stream.  This was very helpful as I have many items photographed but they are listed in order to photographing.  Now I have to scroll through my photo stream to find the pictures EACH TIME.  This is very inefficient.  Defaulting to last point in the photo stream as it did before would be very helpful. 

Also, are listings now automatically optimized for mobile viewing?  Before I could insert the html string in the description but there is no option to do that now.

Thanks. 

Message 148 of 311
latest reply

I just got another update to my app and it says it was supposed to fix the bugs -  they're all still there that I can see. Best offers are automatically still selected, I can't choose my store category, just my ebay category, there's no way to change the description under used, and no way to change from "Good till cancelled".  I'm not sure what the update to the update is supposed to fix, but I've only gotten to do two listings this week. This is extremely frustrating bouncing between the app and my computer. Please fix this mess!

Message 149 of 311
latest reply

🔴You are not alone with your problems regarding image rendering on the APP, APP's are only as good as the people writing them. Sadly, a fellow connected with the company told me, most of eBay's technical folks are all "B-Team" players now as the company no longer hires top tier programmers who demand higher rates of pay than eBay's current wages. When you pay peanuts you get monkeys. And now it is all screwed up because of this. Ebay have not got the decency to tell you this, this is where everybody’s problems are, an app that does not work. We are all paying good money to use it and it is all a big mess.👎🔴

Message 150 of 311
latest reply