cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings not showing views...

Is anyone else having trouble with the number of views not showing up on your listings?  I noticed this a few days ago.  Some items I've had listed for quite a while and had hundreds of views and now all my listings are at 0 views.  

Message 1 of 70
latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

Re: Listings not showing views...

Yes the same here. I have some listing's with 8 watchers and on that item I have 0 views... 

Message 16 of 70
latest reply

I've also had the problem of number of views not shown, and when creating a new listing, only showing a "Good Till Cancelled" option. To change the duration to 30 days, I switched to the "Advanced Listing Tool". That worked (still can't see number of views, though).

Message 17 of 70
latest reply

C'mon eBay!  How long does it take your techs to fix this little issue?  Is anyone even working on it?  This should be a quick fix.

Message 18 of 70
latest reply

I'm having the same issue with my auctions not showing any views. All views that were showing are now gone. I deleted cookies, reinstalled app, nothing works ! Does anyone know how to fix this ?

Message 19 of 70
latest reply

Same problem here.  I don't know whether people are seeing my listings or not either.  When an Etienne Aigner item shows 0 views....it is really disheartening! Please fix it soon!

Message 20 of 70
latest reply

Ditto to everyone above no views, even on items with multiple watchers. Not pleased, we all pay our dues but then problems like this persist far too long not very nice or fair to the sellers that make money for you ebay

Message 21 of 70
latest reply

This is still happening and it is starting to make me mad.  I have tried everything from updating to uninstalling the app with no luck.  EBay, what are you doing to fix this.  There has been no response from you in over a week.

Message 22 of 70
latest reply

Yep. Happening to me. Can't adjust prices accordingly. Flying blind. New app is horrid in so many ways.
Message 23 of 70
latest reply

eBAY -- what is the status of the fix? This has been going on for far too long and as has been noted it is extremely annoying. Do you have to lose sellers to other auction sites before you fix it??

Message 24 of 70
latest reply

I'm beginning to think ebay doesn't even monitor this forum.  Might be time to start looking for an alternative selling site.  They don't even have the curtesy to  address their customer base with a reply.

Message 25 of 70
latest reply

Hello Sylwia,

Thank you for writing to eBay Customer Support. My name is Saibi and I will be glad to assist you.

Sylwia, I am sorry to know about the inconvenience faced by you because of the on going technical issue on eBay website.

This issue has already been highlighted to the technical team and they are working hard to resolve the issue at the earliest point of time. However, we can’t predict the exact time till this issue will be resolved.

In this regards, we appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please write again if you have more questions.

Kind Regards,

Saibi

eBay Customer Support

Message 26 of 70
latest reply

Same here. One moment I can see number of views, then suddenly I can't. Very inconsistent!
Message 27 of 70
latest reply

Yes please help !

not working for me either.

Using: Samsung Galaxy S8

Android version: 8.0.0

Samsung Experience version: 9.0

Message 28 of 70
latest reply

Help these guys out by sending them information about your device so they can better understand how to fix it. For example I provided my phone make and model and Android, Apple or software versions... 

Message 29 of 70
latest reply

I don't think it is a device-related issue.  My iphone, laptop, and desktops (several) all have the same issue.  All different equipment.

They have a glitch in their interface that wasn't there before.  Maybe they were hacked.

Message 30 of 70
latest reply