cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings not showing views...

Is anyone else having trouble with the number of views not showing up on your listings?  I noticed this a few days ago.  Some items I've had listed for quite a while and had hundreds of views and now all my listings are at 0 views.  

Message 1 of 70
latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

I was experiencing no view count on an older app, thought maybe app update would resolve. App up to date now but no view count still a problem. I have been able to search for my own listing with success and have had one person message me with a question regarding an item for sale. Still I feel like many on here that without view count info, there is little to no way of knowing what is going on with your items and therefore lack the information to adjust as listing deadlines approach.  Ebay support, where can we go for official updates to your resolution efforts?

Message 61 of 70
latest reply

I am having the same problem.

I have two accounts and my other account is not having this issue.

I get two little dashes where the viewed item number is supposed to be.

Watch numbers are showing though.

This has been going on now for over a week.

The good news is items are still selling.

Message 62 of 70
latest reply

We have been experiencing this same issue.  It's been weeks, shouldn't take this long to fix.  

We've just paid for extra marketing and the view option helps us to know how well that is going. 

Very frustrated. 

Message 63 of 70
latest reply

Would love this to be fixed, I use the view count to determine my price adjustments, seems that eBay now chooses when to add best offers and push me to offer auto discount if something doesn't sell quickly, give me back control, that's why we pay you our selling fees!!!

Message 64 of 70
latest reply

This problem is not just view count. There are very few or no actual views. Normally everything but a couple items sell, but lately only 1 or 2 items are getting views and selling. NO VIEWS = NO SALES = SELLERS LEAVE EBAY

Dare to be different!
Message 65 of 70
latest reply

This problem seems to reoccur every so many years.Maybe Ebay should stop wondering and look for the solutions they had in the past.

Message 66 of 70
latest reply

Views should be showing properly in the Android app.

Thank you for the reports

Message 67 of 70
latest reply

Views are showing now, however, they seem meaningless at times. For example, one item I noticed went from 7 views yesterday to 0 views today. Others seem changed, but this is only one I'm certain is different. Lots of sellers are looking at other options because first - eBay broke this system without having the ability to roll back the damage, and second because it's just not getting fixed and sellers are loosing sales or selling auction items for a lot less than usual because they aren't showing up in searches in many cases. Might be a good idea to get it fixed and find some good systems engineers.

Dare to be different!
Message 68 of 70
latest reply

This fixed/unfixed situation occurred before. Then it goes back to no views again. I've never seen anything like this. Such incompetence!
Message 69 of 70
latest reply

I haven't used ebay to sell anything since this fiasco started.  Thought I better check in to see if it is fixed yet?  Please tell me it is...

Message 70 of 70
latest reply