cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First class option disappeared

Trying to list an item 6 oz. with first class shipping on the app.  It’s not coming up as an option.  Frustrating glitch! 

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This should be showing up as an option. 

Thanks for posting. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 22 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

@havstyle 

Thanks for posting. Can you let us know what category you are listing your item in? 

Message 2 of 32
latest reply

I'm having the same problem.  First Class is NOT an option at all- no matter if it weighs 1-16oz.  This started happening this afternoon and I can't list anything til it's fixed.

-p*m
Message 3 of 32
latest reply

My listings are in clothing.  First Class is not an option

-p*m
Message 4 of 32
latest reply

I am having this exact same issue. I have been trying all day to find first class mail. The whole setup is different 

Message 5 of 32
latest reply

I can't list either. Almost all of the items I sell are clothing and most fall into the first class price range as well.

Message 6 of 32
latest reply

Is this issue with first class shipping going to be fixed? If so when?

Message 7 of 32
latest reply

Same issue here, trying to list dolls @ 9 ounces 6x4x8, so package dimensions are fine. Also the first class option is still there when listing from desktop version. Listing from mobile is much more streamlined and faster for me personally, so this is frustrating!

Message 8 of 32
latest reply

My problem is in collectibles, animation art & characters, peanuts.

Message 9 of 32
latest reply

I have the same problem. When exactly will the developers fix this very serious issue? Are we being forced to be “beta testers”? I am listing in pottery & glass. I have not been able to list anything in days because of this issue. I updated the iPhone app with download from the App Store 3 days ago Version 6.9.6 and this problem occurred immediately after the  update. The choice for 1st class dissapeared  Completely, instead the eBay “recommended “ service / price appears no matter the size, shape, or service selected. It wants me to list items at 2 or 3 pounds USPS Priority instead of the 12 oz 1st class rate I need.

Message 10 of 32
latest reply

Toys and hobbies games not showing first class option and keeps reverting to priority! 🤦‍♀️

Message 11 of 32
latest reply

I’m having the same issue with every category I list in. Also have an annoying glitch where the app freezes when I search for things. I have no idea what the update was for but it’s made it so I might as well not even be using the app which is what I work from.

Message 12 of 32
latest reply

Just updating to add that if you go into a listing to make a revision, the 1st class shipping option disappears.  DO NOT REVISE FIRST CLASS ITEMS.

Message 13 of 32
latest reply

Still no fix, no response from eBay. This is complete trash! 

Message 14 of 32
latest reply

I think the issues happened with the new update. You cannot use First Class in the app but you can list the item as First Class shipping on the website. I hope eBay resolve the issue quickly. 

Message 15 of 32
latest reply