cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay App not showing Draft listing?

I used to create a draft listing and use the mobile phone app to take and upload photos. Now as of today after the new update the draft lisings are no longer showing on the mobile app. Am I now expected to buy a seperate camera to take my pictures. I have been using ebay for over 15 years. What are you doing to make things easier for your sellers? I have yet to experience an easy new upgrade to your applications. This has made me rethink my decision to stay with ebay and maybe explore other options to move my business elsewhere.

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@cardsharkcollectible

Thanks for the extra details and sorry for the frustrations. Could you please try the following and let us know if the drafts appear.

1. Sign out of the app

2. Visit the Google Play store and uninstall the app

3. Restart your phone

4. Visit Google Play and reinstall the app.

We are hoping this fixes this issue.

Thank you

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

@cardsharkcollectible

Thank you for the post. The apps should still be displaying your newest 20 drafts. When you go to the selling section in the app are you still seeing your active / sold items, but the drafts section is empty? 

Thanks

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

Sorry i did mean to write that i can only see my active, sold, and unsold items. I have put a call into customer service and was told that I am the first one to call that particular rep with this problem to go to the actual website and on my phone to add photos to my drafts. yet another time consuming step to sell an item on ebay. Hopefully this glitch will be fixed soon or I nor ebay will be making any money.
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

No draft listings showing in the mobile app at all. Does not even give to option for draft listings.
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Well going to the website on my mobile phone and listing items is not going to work for me. the photos look terrible and you have to hold the phone a cerain way for them to load upright. too much work for me . I will not be listing new items on the ebay platform until they fix this issue with the draft listings. moving my new listing elsewhere. waste of my time . dissatisfied seller here....

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

@cardsharkcollectible

Thanks for the extra details and sorry for the frustrations. Could you please try the following and let us know if the drafts appear.

1. Sign out of the app

2. Visit the Google Play store and uninstall the app

3. Restart your phone

4. Visit Google Play and reinstall the app.

We are hoping this fixes this issue.

Thank you

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

I did wait a few hours after calling cutomer support and restarted my phone. It is now working.
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

@cardsharkcollectible

Great news! Please let us know if you have other issues with the app.

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

I have the same problem. I listed 10 to 20 listing about a week ago via ebay app + desktop website working together.  This week, the 2 draft inbox no longer syncs

What is going on?!

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

didnt work
Message 10 of 17
latest reply

Useless response ebay..Can you not see the problem is not solved!

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

Do I need to to each time for making the sale on all my drafts? ??
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

It is a case of having to restart your phone for the drafts to show. This is really irritating and lately it has become worse and worse. At first I thought it was because my phone is quite old but it seems due to the app so no point upgrading. The best way to deal with this is not to do one draft at a time because you will be constantly restarting your phone. Do maybe 10 at a time then just as you create your last draft restart the phone so it is updated with all the drafts ready for the photos. Yes, this is not ideal but maybe they will improve the app and at least it is a strategy for dealing with it.

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

@oodles_of_poodles  @cardsharkcollectible 

Thanks for the posts. You should not have to restart your phone to see your new drafts. Can you try signing out and signing back in to see if the drafts show up then?

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

This works! Thank You.

Message 15 of 17
latest reply