cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay App not showing Draft listing?

I used to create a draft listing and use the mobile phone app to take and upload photos. Now as of today after the new update the draft lisings are no longer showing on the mobile app. Am I now expected to buy a seperate camera to take my pictures. I have been using ebay for over 15 years. What are you doing to make things easier for your sellers? I have yet to experience an easy new upgrade to your applications. This has made me rethink my decision to stay with ebay and maybe explore other options to move my business elsewhere.

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Ebay App not showing Draft listing?

I had a new phone downloaded the eBay app and when I opened it all listings, purchases and watching items were not showing.
When I checked my profile it was showing and old user name . I signed out and signed in again with my correct user name and everything came back . This is an eBay technically problem and needs to be sorted out by them .
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: Ebay App not showing Draft listing?

Did the unistall, did the restart, still nothing. Who made this app the way iot is now? Why cant it be changed back to its old format where us mobile users can list things properly?

Message 17 of 17
latest reply