cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Photos to listings

Since this new iOS 13.1 update and subsequently 13.2 I still cannot get pictures to load from my photo gallery onto my new listings! I can do it on my Iphone but neither of my iPads will work. Anybody else having this problem? I called and all I keep getting is we are working on it! This is a very busy time of year for sellers with Christmas items and it’s A real frustrating issue for me!! thanks in advance for any feedback, hints or input!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Adding Photos to listings

@sassynlacey wrote:

Since this new iOS 13.1 update and subsequently 13.2 I still cannot get pictures to load from my photo gallery onto my new listings! I can do it on my Iphone but neither of my iPads will work. Anybody else having this problem? I called and all I keep getting is we are working on it! This is a very busy time of year for sellers with Christmas items and it’s A real frustrating issue for me!! thanks in advance for any feedback, hints or input!

Can you please try uninstalling the app, restarting your iPad and installing the app again. Let us know if the issue persists.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Ok, tried it still not working. I did discover it is only the pics taken from my photo stream on my IPhone , if it get them out of the other albums/galleries they do transfer and load. Or if I take the pic with my IPad...just not trying to load them from the cell which is unfortunate as it takes my best pics. I called EBay and was told it is being worked on since the big iOS update which was when this all started but it has been a week! I’m not sure support understood my issue?

Any advice appreciated! Thanks

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Might be an iCloud type issue. Make sure photos are downloaded before using them or assess the iCloud matter - meaning make sure the photos are on the iDevice you are using with eBay. I had this issue a while back but not lately. 

|

|
VITALBODIES
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks, appreciate it! I’ll give it a shot!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply