cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 unpaid Item show in my app when there is nothing to pay for.

Yesterday I bought two things, seller combine shipping, I did pay everything I buy. Today, my app pop up 1 unpaid item. When I check it there is nothing upaid. I even log in my laptop to  see, everything is paid. Why is the app show this "1 unpaid item"? thanks.

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: app says Unpaid item still

I noticed on my eBay history it also says 1 unpaid item. It didn’t show up until I did the last update. I have paid for all my purchases too. How can I clear that? Anybody else having trouble? If so, and you figure out how to clear it please let me know... thanks! It’s very frustrating to see it and you know all your purchases are paid for.

Message 2 of 37
latest reply

Hi, I've already paid for an item, yet it sill shows as unpaid on the My ebay page and in the auction page, still says "you have committed to buy this item"

the whole transtion was done on the app 

anyone know how to resolve this?

Message 3 of 37
latest reply

I’m having the same issue...
Message 4 of 37
latest reply

@oldemom89 @bjoe9

Thanks for the reports. Can you please send us screen shots of the items that are showing the wrong status. You can email them to iosfeedback@ebay.com

Thanks

Message 5 of 37
latest reply

I got this today. Been an ebay user for 20 years. Always TRY to pay for my items in MINUTES... I called and they are reviewing. Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 7.13.41 PM.png

Message 6 of 37
latest reply

I'm having the same issue and it's only showing up on the app but not on browser (mobile/PC) version.

After some googling, I'm suspecting that it might be from a partial refund I received due to a defective item I bought in purchase of a bundle of two.

I'm very unsatisfied with this notification since I've PAID for EVERYTHING at ALL TIME;

and as a person very strict at organizing all my online accounts (unread email, unread message, un-whatever...),

I'm so paranoid about this can't-be-done action item.

Tried uninstaling and reinstalling the app; my next step is to permanently remove the app, just use browser instead.

p.s. the app version also cannot remove expired credit card, had to use mobile chrome for that; so yea, browser version is all good.

Message 7 of 37
latest reply

@casualzavv wrote:

I'm having the same issue and it's only showing up on the app but not on browser (mobile/PC) version.

After some googling, I'm suspecting that it might be from a partial refund I received due to a defective item I bought in purchase of a bundle of two.

I'm very unsatisfied with this notification since I've PAID for EVERYTHING at ALL TIME;

and as a person very strict at organizing all my online accounts (unread email, unread message, un-whatever...),

I'm so paranoid about this can't-be-done action item.

Tried uninstaling and reinstalling the app; my next step is to permanently remove the app, just use browser instead.

p.s. the app version also cannot remove expired credit card, had to use mobile chrome for that; so yea, browser version is all good.

Thanks for the post. You are correct, some refunded items might show the wrong status. We are looking into improving this.

Message 8 of 37
latest reply

Having the same issue, it popped up right after I got a partial refund from a seller so I’m confident that is the cause. 

Message 9 of 37
latest reply

Any news on this issue? Having the same problem due to combining two items for shipping. 

Message 10 of 37
latest reply

I'm having the same problem.

I ordered a iphone, the iphone was not as described.

Initially the seller refused to accept my return, so I filed a case and ebay made the seller accept my return and I received my refund. Then the case was closed.

But...it still says unpaid item on the ebay app.

Here's the big problem. I canlt change any of my payment settings in ebay now. Every time I try, it tells me I have uncompleted transactions. But that's wrong. The item was returned, I was refunded, and the case was closed.

I've called 4 times and nobody can help. The closest answer I got was the app takes 90 days to remove the so-called unpaid item.

I'm livid. This is totally unacceptable.

Message 11 of 37
latest reply

Two months, this has been going on.

Two.

Message 12 of 37
latest reply

The incorrect unpaid item in the app also blocks you from making important changes to your personal ebay account information. Very rude app. Very rude.

Go ahead and try to remove your automatic payment method in your ebay account under Personal Information and see what happens.

This happens...three months it's been this way and even after a half dozen phone calls. The app developers have effectively taken control of my account through sheer incompetence.

Untitled.jpg

The app developers have completely taken control of my account and blocked me from making changes to my payment infomation. Three months and about a half dozen phone calls, it's still going on I'm still blocked. The next call will be tomorrow when I get home from work, I'll be cancelling the ebay account as well as the ebay Mastercard.

Message 13 of 37
latest reply

This is technically a fraud issue.  That's the department I'm going to be calling.

Message 14 of 37
latest reply

Actually, after searching the site, I guess it'd be technically considered a hacked account since I've been locked out from making important changes to my financial information on the site.

Message 15 of 37
latest reply