Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Mark Help. Colonial Williamsburg? Charles Winston? Is it even CW?

So I did a bit of research on this mark, assuming it reads CW, and I once again need help. The internet seems to be conflicted between Colonial Williamsburg, and Charles Winston. But when I look up their marks, they don't look like this one. This one...

cw.JPG cw2.jpg

Help with Crown mark

Hi all, I just bought a bunch of QVC HSN and the like. This marcasite bracelet has a crown mark and I think initials but it's difficult to read. Hoping someone recognizes it! Thanks Lisa

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coro ? Age ?

Look what I found at a yard sale . I can almost make out a mark but it's so faint . It's on the back of the hinge . Does this look like Coro to anyone ? Also what decade do you think it's from ? Other comments always welcome !Mermaid

Filtering search keywords question.

Is it possible to filter out keywords in searches. For example, if i want to see listings that did NOT have these words........RARE - SIZZLING - WOW - ESTATE - Beautiful - Unsearched .......and many others? If possible,,,,How can i do so????

Please help ID earrings and a bracelet

Can anyone tell me anything about these? I'm thinking paste and or Marcasite & older. The earrings with holes in the backs have dangling, what feels like to me, a glass bead. Part of the clasp on the bracelet is broken and gone...Should I list this a...

D&E donkey, authentic or "repro"

Im out of practice with these artiuclating pendants, and the chain didnt come with it. So Id like some opinions as to whether this is a D&E donkey, or a copy? I dont see any broken scrolls, but its cast solid Thanks! more pics to follow

donkey pendant first image.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Montana Sapphire? Light Sapphire?

I promise this is my last question for the day then I'll go out and share in the festivities of Fourth of July.I'm ready to order some stones for the pieces that need repair and I'm struggling to match the color of the rhinestone I need and the pictu...

orgearring.jpg ltsapp.jpg light.jpg montana.jpg

Is it okay to list these Chanel logo earrings?

They are not marked so I didn't know if they are legit (maybe a gift with purchase sort of thing) or straight out fake. In the meantime I saw the green at the bottom of one earring in the photo, poked at it and accidentally removed a rhinestone. But ...

001.JPG 002.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors