Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

JUNE is Bustin Out All Over CHAT

Hard to beeelieve it is JUNE already!! Mercy!! Year is nearly half gone! Anyhoo..welcome to the June chat..come sit a spell..take a load off (your feet OR your mind). I`ll go fix some lemonade & Sweet Tea of course..with some nice cool water for any ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 122 replies
  • 0 helpful

My embarrassment of riches today!

Well not really embarrassed! I have a fellow I've been buying stuff from who is liquidating his secretaries estate. This is aSmall part of today's haul. She was quite the shopping network addict. There are a few older pins...I've never had the crown ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

What the heck am I???

Picked up this molded resin cameo piece because it was different but have no idea what it was used for. Looks like some sort of clip which is missing a bottom dangle. Has anyone come across something similar or have any idea what it is??

Selling Bakelite .... do lots work out better than selling items individually?

I am planning to get rid of these Bakelite items. don't wear them and they are just collecting dust, so might as well be rid of them. I am going to sell them here on eBay, Etsy is dead when it comes to Bakelite. Do folks think it is better to sell th...

Carolyn Pollack question

I have two set that were in a box with a hand written paper saying Carolyn Pollack. I looked up her mark and I just can't be sure about my marks. Style is definitely CP. can you take a look at the mark and see if anyone agrees. Also, including a clos...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors