Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Vintage Bracelet or a Re-make?

Bought a pretty bracelet Sat..for the life of me I don`t know if actually vintage or not..most everything he had was older stuff (could tell it was all from 1 house sale or estate, etc.) The bracelet is in pristeen condition..but he had other items f...

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blue topaz or aquamarine? Marcasite bracelet- marked.

Here is a beautiful old marcasite bracelet. How can I tell if it has blue topaz stones or aquamarine stones. I've also shown a picture of the marks. I did bring it to my jeweler who basically blew me off when I asked what the stone was. This jeweler ...

IMG_1075.JPG IMG_1076.JPG IMG_1079.JPG

Fall-ing into Eye Candy Wednesday

Hear ye, hear ye; bring out your eye candy! Keep the pictures smaller to speed loading, and as always no live auctions. The first one isn't jewelry, but it's pretty. I found it unframed in a yard sale less than a week ago. Rematted the poor dear and ...

DSCF2839.JPG DSCF2790.JPG DSCF2816.JPG

Vintage Caeo Pendant

I found this cameo pendant in my Mother's jewelry box after she passed away at age 90. I also found a picture of her wearing it as a teenager. My first question is, who is the image on the cameo?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Juliana Heart Pin?

Years ago, I was fortunate enough to happen upon a circle pin - just a plain little rhinestone circle pin - that turned out to be Juliana - (I submitted it to the confirmed album which, three computers later, no longer have the link to) so I am looki...

IMG_4292.JPG IMG_4293.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors