Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Check Your Listings

If you use the new version of Ebay`s Sell Your Item form ...better pay attention to your listings. I listed a lot of 3 vintage razors last Monday...in the Collectible Category for safety razors/vanity items & also in the Mid Century Modern category. ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

ID Victorian necklace

HI Board. I bought this necklace a long time ago. BUt i never ID this piece. Any info on how to we call it? It look like crystal with velvet ribbon. Could we call idt Victorian ? Any one know the value? Thanks

Ugh. This has never happened before. Listing ENDED.

I had a whale tail necklace ended by eBay. It was one bought from Nat Geo's website last year as a gift I did not want. Not my style. Listed it for just over $10. A bargain for "Ivory", right? eBay ended it and sent me that dreaded policy violation e...

OT: I'm a Crow! What bird are you?

i was going to post this on OCN's birthday thread, but thought it might be too much of a hijack (but seriously, I did want to greet her as one crow to another).Anyway, a friend sent me this bird personality test to see which bird you most resemble. S...

Pink Pearl Necklace

These pink pearls pass the tooth test. I do not know what to call them though, are they fresh water, cultured, dyed or what. The beads are shaped like corn kernels, appreciate any info!

IMG_3479.JPG

Vintage Bracelet or a Re-make?

Bought a pretty bracelet Sat..for the life of me I don`t know if actually vintage or not..most everything he had was older stuff (could tell it was all from 1 house sale or estate, etc.) The bracelet is in pristeen condition..but he had other items f...

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blue topaz or aquamarine? Marcasite bracelet- marked.

Here is a beautiful old marcasite bracelet. How can I tell if it has blue topaz stones or aquamarine stones. I've also shown a picture of the marks. I did bring it to my jeweler who basically blew me off when I asked what the stone was. This jeweler ...

IMG_1075.JPG IMG_1076.JPG IMG_1079.JPG

Fall-ing into Eye Candy Wednesday

Hear ye, hear ye; bring out your eye candy! Keep the pictures smaller to speed loading, and as always no live auctions. The first one isn't jewelry, but it's pretty. I found it unframed in a yard sale less than a week ago. Rematted the poor dear and ...

DSCF2839.JPG DSCF2790.JPG DSCF2816.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors