Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 29 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

COMING ATTRACTIONS May 25th ---- May 31

We can keep using the coming attraction thread on the old board until it goes poof and you can post here. I'm just trying to set some threads up to show that this will look a lot like what we are use too. Anyone can start a new message just like the ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLYN????????

Well as you can see..I`m NOT real sure..but I think it`s Thursday (based on the fact that Tuesday she said she had to renew her drivers liscense as it was expiring in 2 days) and since I could not get her to commit to answering my question regarding ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Interesting Lapland Necklace

Recently an elderly friend asked me to put magnetic clasps on some of her "inexpensive costume jewelry". Included was a long 14 kt gold necklace and this sterling silver necklace She has traveled extensively and told me this silver necklace was from ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Questions about recleaning silver and were to find a part

I took a gamble and invested in a large sterling silver lot. Lots of nice pieces with names but several pieces have been cleaned using a silver polish and have the white cake in crevices. What is the best way to clean that? Warm water and a tooth bru...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question

Hello AllHow many groups are there helping gems and jewelry community on ebay..? does someone have a list, also looking for some good blogs about Gem and Jewelry shows..Thanks

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What would you do? 14K gold earrings tiny Chanel mark...

I found a pair of 14K gold hoop earrings this weekend (yay!), and they have teensy eensy tiny markings, on the underside of the wire that goes through ear - I have no doubt on the 14k question, but they also have eensy teensy tiny Chanel symbol after...

109.JPG 101.JPG

I am so confused!

I finally went to the page in my settings and saved them as is for oldest to newest and that fixed the order to the way I like the replies within a Topic. Issue now is when I view the list of Topics on the main page there is no chronological order. N...

Thank You!

Thank you, denwolf, for creating this board. I am a daily "lurker", but have rarely posted on the Jewelry Board. Hope to do so soon, though, as I have many unidentified pieces! The board has been a wealth of information for me, and I appreciate your ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors