Home & Garden
Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help identifying gorgeous coffee table please!

I purchased this table via craigslist years ago and cant find a single thing online about it. Its beautiful but no type of marking on it and have typed in everything on the barcode sticker but no results! Can anyone help me get any details on it? Tha...

20170811_135834.jpg 20170811_135840.jpg 20170721_185831~2.jpg

🛄✈️🛄 Inquiry for eBay SPAIN sellers

eBay SPAIN sellers Hi everyone from Spain! I need a help. I am a big collector of tropical plants and I am searching for an Ixora plant which is possible to order and deliver anywhere in Spain. I am based in Czech Republic, European Union and this pl...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

The lantern stopped working two days ago,and seller refuses to make good on this defective lantern.

I bought a flame less latern Jan 28 2017 .I didn't receive the latern until Feb. 16 2017. The lantern stopped working two days ago,and seller refuses to make good on this defective lantern. I know the rule is 180 days protection,but I didn't get the ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did I make a mistake calling customs?

I am going to start selling on eBay and I ordered some pet accessories, Virbac shampoos from a French licensed distributor. No food. All OTC products, none of them are prescription.They sent 4 parcels and I paid for Express mail as I wanted to get th...

The colored watermellon & strawberries scam

Just want to make people aware that the blue, purple, etc watermelon or strawberries are a scam/hoax. The photos are photoshopped and the sellers fail to state they are not real.

Knotty pine or cedar

I've been trying to sell this extremely heavy, solid wood end table for 2 years. It has an open area to store books or magazines and one pull-out drawer on the bottom. I started at $50, then dropped to $25, now I'm down to $10 and nary a "nibble". Is...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is this

I have no idea what this is. All I know is it is some type of mold, press, die or whatever. It measures 18" long. Appears to have food remnants. The only info on it is the rooster on the globe with the, Chinese I believe, symbols by it. Couldn't figu...

Help with identifying these china pieces and value please

Attached photos, the Makasa cae12 is a complete setting for 12The queen Anne bone china coffee set 6 cups with coffee pot and creamer... I may have the sugar bowl? And the rest are random plates Thank you for any help you can offer!

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying to make or find a "Sliding" Screen Door Guard that is 38" wide x 36" tall with no luck

Hi, My husband is trying to help our neighbor who's dog keeps pushing the screen out in her sliding screen door on an enclosed poarch. The normal size door guards are 30" wide (the measurements they show are with the tabs) which won't work since the ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors