Home & Garden
Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LED Landfscape Lights- Do Not Purchase

I ought at various times LED landscape lights and after failure replacements. These 12 volt LED landscape lights are not reliable & I wasted over $100 due to after a few months sellers will not refund. I dod not go thru ebay help though. eBay may not...

Help ID Cast Iron Ladle

I've been researching with out any success. I.need helpThis cast iron ladle is 14", it has a twisted handle and a hole for hanging (I'm assuming over a fireplace) It has a touch mark of an arrow piercing a "C" or a "J" depending on the angle you view...

husqvarna riding lawn mower question

Does anyone who owns or work with husqvarna riding lawn mower have any idea what the possible is that the choke is not engaging? I have replaced the choke switch with brand new switch and still not engaging. Is there a possible a v-belt is loose or o...

Need help identifying an old dining table

Hi, I am new here. I have this old, drop leaf table with three pedestals. Fully extended including the two extra 10" wide center leaves, it is 7 feet long. It is 38" wide. Each side leaf is held up by a very sturdy steel arm. I dont know what kind of...

Resolved! Hi, first time poster on here...I have a question about a seller who has two things up for auction

I am new here (in this discussion area) and have found two items at totally outrageous prices, with "buy it now" and also free shipping. One is a huge 32'x16'x52" rectangular pool package, pump and everything included, and advertised at $39.00(includ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer wants replacement

I sold live plant\bulb in begining of March. No complains or questions fom buyer ( no feedback also) I accept 14 return. After monnth in his possecion he claims plant is dead ( no pictures, just message it's dead) in second message minutes after firs...

Need Info Re: Vintage/Antique Wicker Crib & Matching Chest with Barbola Type Floral Swag Decoration

Does anyone have any info regarding this crib & matching chest of drawers? Specifically, when the pieces were made, by what company, and in what country. The pieces are in the insanely popular "shabby French" style so I wonder what kind of price they...

Is this Tupperware, please ????

I bought 8 of these in different colors some 20 years ago. I was told at the time of purchase that these were tupperware dessert glasses. I have not really used them over the years and I am cleaning up so stuff needs to go.I do not see a mark. Are th...

20180118_120704.jpg 20180118_120715.jpg 20180118_120727.jpg 20180118_120736.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What Would You Do?

A buyer purchased one of my plants as a gift for someone else. I received a request from the giftee to return the plant because the gifter sent something they didn't want. I have a 'no return' policy. I want to do the right thing. What would you do?A...

Resolved! Help Please to Identify Chinese (?) teapot

This belonged to my sister who traveled the Orient so I do not know where it really came from. Has been in my China Cabinet at least 25 years. Does anyone know the markings or anything about it? Thank you in advance. Peggy

IMG_20180404_130945.jpg IMG_20180404_131915.jpg IMG_20180404_131635.jpg IMG_20180404_131828.jpg

Farm Equipment - Vintage Farm Equipment - Yard Art - Planter

Hi There - sorry if this is in the wrong category, but I was having a difficult time finding a category that fit.Does anyone know what the enclosed is, use, or the like? Any information appreciated. Not sure if the green is its original color or if i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors