cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Info Re: Vintage/Antique Wicker Crib & Matching Chest with Barbola Type Floral Swag Decoration

Does anyone have any info regarding this crib & matching chest of drawers? Specifically, when the pieces were made, by what company, and in what country. The pieces are in the insanely popular "shabby French" style so I wonder what kind of price they might bring. Found only one similar to each of them after hours researching on the internet (similar crib on Worthpoint says it is "Fabulous, 1910," and similar doll-size chest found on website dedicated to selling antique dolls and their accessories. These pieces are from an extremely wealthy family with a very well-known name in this state, so I expect they were top of the line when new.  Also, I have not sold big items like this on eBay; is it best to do a local pick-up only? The pieces are in the insanely popular "shabby French" style so I wonder what your opinion is of the price they might bring.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Need Info Re: Vintage/Antique Wicker Crib & Matching Chest with Barbola Type Floral Swag Decoration

Sorry...I tried to edit my post and add additional pictures but no luck on that.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply