cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Members following members

I see that eBay has instituted a new "follow" option for sellers, along with the new idea of "collections". As sellers we can follow each other and try putting items into collections, and follow the collections themselves. I've already started doing it with some of my old eBay blogger buddies. If you follow me I will reciprocate, and will take a look at your items and try to work at least one of your items for sale into a collection. You can find who's following you by going to your "My World" page. This can be found by clicking on your feedback number, and looking at the list of options on the top right hand side of the page under "Member Quick Links". When you click on your "View eBay My World" link, scroll down and you'll see a heading called "Followers". These are the people following you. You can also view other people's pages this way, and you can click on the green  "Follow" button on the top under their name to follow them. You can also view their collections, and click on the "Follow" button under each collection if you want to follow it. eBay is trying to encourage members to post their (or other people's) collections on social media sites. One of my eBay seller friends won a nice chunk of cash from eBay  for promoting her collections on Facebook. This way we can all increase each other's exposure. We do a lot of advertising on Twitter and Facebook and will post the occasional collection there as well.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0