cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banning CBD?

Ebay needs to research CBD and not ban the wrong CBD. 

As per the 9th district court ruling in 2004. It is perfectly legal for a manufacturer to sell CBD based cannibidiol products if they are made from Industrial / Commercial hemp and yield no THC value to it. We have done so and have met all government standards, our product contains no THC and is made of industrial / commercial hemp. We make no claims that our product will heal, cure, prevent and/or treat any disease. We clearly label that is not FDA approved and yet Ebay bans our product even though the government deemed it legal to manufacturer and sell.  

What is illegal is CBD / Cannibidiol made from Marijuana plants, or that which contains THC. Our product does not and therefore is not prohibited to sell. Ebay has overstapped their boundaries by overstepping a government ruling to meet their own agenda.

Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Re: Banning CBD?

Same thing JUST happened to us today. Very upset. Ebay does not understand CBD and the wonderful benefits. We are interested in joining the class action. Next step?
Message 16 of 55
latest reply

Ebay removed my listing right after I got off the phone with an ignorant representative regarding a totally different issue. I called and said so what about the 1 million plus listings that contain hemp; hemp bracelets, hemp hoodies, hemp oil, seeds, even hemp pulp and paper? 

Got the usual oh they all violate our policy but we can only get to so many a day.

Awfully funny my listings are removed when I hang up on a rep.

This is NOT RIGHT

Message 17 of 55
latest reply

I have unlimited supply of Pure CBD CRYSTALS ISOLATE email me at forecbd.com to buy some. It is from Kentucky's 7606 which makes it completely legal. 

Message 18 of 55
latest reply

If anyone has any issues finding processing for CBD/MMJ, the best bet were the guys at CBDAccount.com. They helped my startup get processing in three days! From my understanding, the rates would have been/will be much better once I establish clean processing history and get more volume, but their rates were much better than any of the other 30 companies I called. I literally called every company out there and heard everyone's pitch. The guys at CBDAccount were kind, courteous, professional, and more importantly, knowledgeable. If any of you have shopped around like I did, you will know how rude some of the people out there are. My thought is if you have to pay a higher rate, it's best by far to be paying for high quality customer service. These guys made me feel like a priority, and I couldn't be happier! The agent I dealt with was Will. Hope this helps :-)!

Message 19 of 55
latest reply

Agreed

Message 20 of 55
latest reply

paypal have my funds held for 180 days! did you wait it out or did you claim the money

Message 21 of 55
latest reply

They kept removing my topical cbd with nothing but "please do not relist"
They removed my hemp oil vape cbd saying i was selling "virgin cannabis flower oil" and banned me 3 days.
Whatever, sold again, this time 30 day ban.
Funny how my second account was selling and nothing was happening. Funny how the koi sellers are selling with nothing happening. I guess they just dont like how the stuff sells so fast. Paypal never gave me a problem, just ebay.

Message 22 of 55
latest reply

Unfortunately the KOI are not being left alone, I sell KOI and my account shut down for 3 days with do not relist, then 30 days shut down after I relisted. But I agree they are not fair, I was selling over 1000 per day and because my prices were lower than those other people they closed me down and left other KOI sellers continue to sell. I have an attorney looking into this as he said it is not legal to shut one down and not shut everyone down. As of the last time I looked there were over 800 products listed with CBD in them.
Message 23 of 55
latest reply

I have only listed a few bottles of CBD oil and they removed my listing after they sold as well as an active one 2 different times, 

let me know if you contact an attorney, class actionlaw suit shin order, 

makes no sence at all,

I didnt even use the term CBD the last time, I just said herbal suppliment and still removed, tons are selling the same brand hempworx, I dont get it.

Message 24 of 55
latest reply

I may be one of the other Koi sellers you mentioned. Today Paypal restricted my account and seems they plan to freeze my balance for 180 days. I put my store in vacation mode while I figure out what to do.
Message 25 of 55
latest reply

I have been selling Koi on eBay for a whole 6 days. Today Paypal restricted my account and seems they plan to freeze my balance for 180 days (!!) I put my store in vacation mode while I figure out what to do.
Message 26 of 55
latest reply

Ebay does not allow CBD or Vape  sales. Paypal will suspend any CBD or Vape sellers as they are not permitted to payment process. 

Policy that is in place for quite sometime now.

Message 27 of 55
latest reply

All my LEGAL CBD has been taken down and I have been asked by ebay not to relist. They need to learn more about the product that they are trying to ban. It is completely legal to sell in all of the USA non THC CBD Oil!! Is ebay going to actually take a look at what they are doing cause this really is hurting the small sellers

Message 28 of 55
latest reply

Received this message today:

"You listed a product containing cannabidiol (CBD). Due to varying regulations around the world, we've made the decision to prohibit all consumable products made from cannabis. While we appreciate that you chose to utilize our site, we must ask that you please not relist in this case."

While I understand that this topic is challenging because the government is trying to tie this up in court until all of the big pharma players are ready to sell there own product lines,  why are there still cbd items listed on eBay?  This now becomes a different issue altogether when you allow some but not all.  

Message 29 of 55
latest reply

What amazes me is my CBD is 95.5 pure and monitered by the FDA. I sold so much that left my job of 21 years because could keep up with sales then ebay shut me down. No I have no income. They still send emails eveyday about buying CBD oil on ebay, still have 1000 sellers, and 20 that have my exact brand. It took one day to ruin my life. Does this make you feel targeted

Message 30 of 55
latest reply