Health & Beauty
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What a shock!

I've been an eBayer for over 23 years now, with a feedback rating of 1140, all positive. I've never experienced any problems selling before, but I listed 2 items & both have been challenged. One is because they claim the expiration dates are too shor...

Hair color without peroxide or ammonia

I think there are some hair stylists on this board. I am looking for a hair color that does not contain peroxide or ammonia. My BF is allergic to both. The Clairol product "Beautiful" gives nice color but only holds for one or two shampoos on his 100...

Scams in Canada

Hi,I recently joined on eBay selling and I'm living Canada. Before I start just wanted to know is there are any scams can be occurred while I am selling the products? and what will be those situations?

Resolved! What is the issue with cutting up designer scarves and masking masks out of them?

At the start of the pandemic, I sold some masks, made from designer scarves ... after a while, Ebay took the listings down, citing "counterfeit" something or other... but the scarves I am using are not in any way counterfeit. In another takedown, the...

Unethical business practices by seller

I had an agreement to purchase a product from a seller at a certain price to be received by a certain day. The seller took the liberty of canceling my order due to quality issues. Shortly after my order was canceled the items were reposted at five ti...

Selling CPAP machine and supplies on Ebay

I have heard different things about whether it is legal to sell this machine or supplies. Is it legal? I'm not a healthcare worker; it's a used machine (but hasn't been used in YEARS, so no COVID risk) and the supplies are unopened. Can someone tell ...

Banning CBD?

Ebay needs to research CBD and not ban the wrong CBD. As per the 9th district court ruling in 2004. It is perfectly legal for a manufacturer to sell CBD based cannibidiol products if they are made from Industrial / Commercial hemp and yield no THC va...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 54 replies
  • 13 helpful

Biotin Suppliments: Can too much cause hair loss?

I started talking 3mg of biotin along with a muli-vitamin about a month ago. My hair is so fine which is one reason why I started taking the vitamin. I noticed that I have more hair fall out than usual. Am I taking too much biotin or is this common w...

Fragrance of Agree shampoo

Hello, Does anyone know of a cologne or perfume that had almost the same fragrance of Agree Shampoo years ago. I remember that there was one, and wish that I had asked for the name way back then. I read an article in a ladies magazine, a few years ag...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 48 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors