cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banning CBD?

Ebay needs to research CBD and not ban the wrong CBD. 

As per the 9th district court ruling in 2004. It is perfectly legal for a manufacturer to sell CBD based cannibidiol products if they are made from Industrial / Commercial hemp and yield no THC value to it. We have done so and have met all government standards, our product contains no THC and is made of industrial / commercial hemp. We make no claims that our product will heal, cure, prevent and/or treat any disease. We clearly label that is not FDA approved and yet Ebay bans our product even though the government deemed it legal to manufacturer and sell.  

What is illegal is CBD / Cannibidiol made from Marijuana plants, or that which contains THC. Our product does not and therefore is not prohibited to sell. Ebay has overstapped their boundaries by overstepping a government ruling to meet their own agenda.

Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Banning CBD?

Count me in! I am sick of Ebay's unfair policies. It is actually cruel to deny people access  to the medicine that they need to function properly. Last week the FDA approved the first CBD treatments. They are for treating children with epilepsy. So, according to the FDA, CBD is safe for children...just not for Ebay?

I do not understand how Ebay can remove my products while still allowing others to sell the same products. Also, many of these same products can be found in convenient stores and other web sites like Amazon. It does not seem legal. Definitely not fair!

Message 31 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

All you need to know is that CBD is a good with low barrier of entry into the market. Anyone can buy and sell it and it is really hot right now. However..if everyone sold it than it would be worth nothing. Ebay and paypal are simply protecting yours and all of our interests. Especially their own interests. They are interested in keeping the price of cbd high by controlling the amount of people that sell.. Through enforcement. Ebay wants to sell CBD.. So does pay pal. But they want to keep it going for a long time.. So they stand behind propagandized arguments in an effort to keep the price high... Im sure there are some accounts that are connected to the inside of this scheme that never get banned as well.
Message 32 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

I am cancelling my eBay account over this 

Message 33 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

My listings have also been removed a few times..  Hempworx..  The first few times I didnt have CBD in my listing at all..   But saw many othes that looked to have been up awhile that said CBD not even touched..  I finally relisted with the word CBD..  lasted a few weeks.. and I just had my account suspended for 3 days..  But yet those other listings are still going strong  "over 60 sold"  etc...  I dont get it?!     I get it there are new ones surfacing everyday..  but some of these have been up for over a month..  and nothing..   I want to see everyone benefit and dont want to see anyone removed.. But sooooo frustrating when you feel like you being targeted..  Im a single mom trying to do what I can while helping people.. I would love to hear if this can be a class action.. 

Message 34 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

It's the "Health & Overall Wellness" labeling. Change your label. EVERYBODY who vapes, etc. buys from mg/potency and you don't need add the "health claim". Those THREE words imply it's used for staying well and that's taboo--I now, I know.
Message 35 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

Bump.  Legal review team has 6 hours. 

Message 36 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

Hey please email me skh4lili14@gmail.com I am so furious and hear you out, let’s sue them. I’ve lost so much already how am I supposed to pay my bills? If CBD is legal and therefore in gas stations or sex shops publicly then we should be allowed to have them on eBay. I’m going to go homeless, this is my source of income and eBay is lying and buying their own CBD to sell and get a cut ...

Message 37 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

CBD come from the HEMP PLANT which has only 0,3% Tch and is FEDERALLY LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!! not the marijuana plant.    HEMP AND CBD ARE LEGAL IN THE UNITED STATES!

Message 38 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

Spoiler
i was looking to sell cbd  on ebay but it sounds impossible.  I think people should just keep fighting it.  it will eventually get to the point were it gets overwhelming and they just legalize.  Good luck to you
Message 39 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

yep finally did the same thing to me says im selling illegal drugs, like really

ebay and paypal need to get with the program bc they can make alot of money from LEGAL cbd, paypal shut me down after 10 years business

Message 40 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

That's nothing new, vape haS NEVER been illegal and they banned that too! I've been suspended 30 days for selling hemp/CBD and vape so EBAY can KISS MY .... LOL

Message 41 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

I already did that also! THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE TO SELL except your website
Message 42 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

All of you talking about a lawsuit against ebay are FULL OF IT!!!  This type of price manipulation has the government written all over it which means that anyone that tries to sue ebay for doing the governments dirty work will be dealt with swiftly...and will lose their lawsuit if not their livelihood at the same time.. THINK!!!!

I am so glad that ebay does their job and allows people to have a "turn" at selling CBD.  CBD sales on ebay are like a diving board...you have to wait your turn.. Make 1000$ selling bottles before suspended?  Ebay is telling you,,, "hey brother, we let you make an easy 1000 and hopefully promote your business, hopefully you were smart enough to develop a rapport with your buyers and they continue to frequent your business through your website or business card directions..but now its someone elses turn to sell"...just think how many ads there would be and how low the price would drop if the market worked the way that you all want?????

Think critically for once in your life and maybe you wont end up going belly up over some CBD.  Just put the CBD in your closet and wait because the regulation fairy will eventually come for all CBD products and everything in your possession will be considered illegal overnight.  Eventually they are going to start making all the states do what INDIANA is doing and put governement tags on all bottles that link back to the original source and growing location and year of season...all of these pre regulation bottles of CBD will be worth gold to you once the government forces the price to go up in the retail stores and starts providing bottles to people via health insurance..  100 dollar bottles will very soon cost the public 200...so if you got in on that bottle at 60 because you bought wholesale than you are in for windfall

Right now the price is relatively low and the market is attracting new users that will get used to and need hemp like their other meds and supplements..Once they have a commited market and its a big enough market...the price will double at the retail level ,and stores will be selling expired merch on the streets to people like you and me for pennies on the dollar.

The expired stuff will be sought after and will go up in value with age. Just like wine....so quit whining and hold that CBD investment like a seasoned investor that knows what they are doing...and for the sake of humanity...quit crying because the governement isnt giving you your money right now.  

Hemp had to roll out at the perfect time.; Boomers are too old to get involved on average...so thats a whole generation of people that we dont have to worry about.. If they rolled out cbd 10 years ago than every stupid blue hair would of spent their retirement on it.  

This is happeneing at the perfect time..but if you have no CBD game other than ebay..get a clue,.. Stop being a hand out loser.
Message 43 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

Ok.. You guys all need a lesson in business.  Take an economics class at your local business school for crying out loud please...CBD is a good with super low barriers to entry.  Anyone can buy and sell CBD.  Do you think that you are the only person with some extra cash to buy in bulk?? Think you are special?? You are not special..I am not special...

Think about the la la land that all of you wish to be a part of!!  You want people to buy your CBD at a profit right?? Well how is that going to happen if on the national stage of CBD selling they allow any punk to sell?...What would happen to the price if they didn't suspend people?? Everyone goes to ebay for a deal so it has become the national price standard for CBD...ebay bans people and those bottles in your closet stay valuable!!! The price would plummet and with our economy so attached to CBD and Cannabis wed be facing an economic disaster if ebay didnt control you fools...We are looking at the biggest too large to fail industry that has ever existed in a capitalistic society.  Think it was bad when we had to bail out GM?  If ebay allowed CBD to be sold in the way you idiots think it should be than the whole economy would tank.  Cannabis is 35 % of our Gross Domestic Product.  The U.S.A has a balance sheet just like any business and cannabis accounts for atleast 35% ( 35% is a 2008 figure it probably higher now)...

So...I am happy that ebay suspended me..im happy that they suspended you too...because that means that there is a market for CBD and it will last.. Think about it!!! What if the police never arrested anyone for thc?? What impact would that have had on our economy the last 12 years??? We wouldnt even be talking about legal CBD if it wasnt for the young men and women that risked their lives on those highways bringing thc back to their respective towns.  The cannabis industry has been built off of peoples blood, sweat, and tears...and here we are at the precipice that is CBD and you expect to be able to sit on your butt and sell all of your product via ebay...idiot...

You saw a bunch of people getting rich on ebay from CBD and thats what made you decide to buy.  You thought the world was just going to hand you a bunch of cash but you are wrong!! People with that mindset dont deserve to live or reproduce because that is a lazy mentality...The usa is a natural eugenics that weeds out idiots.

If you wish to compete in the business world than get a marketing degree like me and get your CBD sales in other ways.  Build a name for yourself and focus on selling a bunch of CBD after the name is established...Dont just sell CBD..diversify your holdings by selling other goods as well.
Message 44 of 55
latest reply

Banning CBD?

Forgot to explain one thing...Gross Domestic Product...GDP for the automobile industry is less than 5 percent..  All of the U.S. automakers account for 5% of our country's value and when GM threatened to go belly up we were forced to bail them out because if GM wouldve failed than the country wouldve failed.  GM was too big to fail and they dont even account for 2 percent of GDP.

Think what would happen if 35% of our gdp dried up because ebay allowed cannabis to be sold by anyone on their site?? Think!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 45 of 55
latest reply