cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Louis Vuitton Never Full Bag - Please Authenticate

Sold this bag & buyer returned it claiming she authenicated it online & was told it was fake.  Opinions please.  IMG_1758.JPGIMG_1760.JPGIMG_1761.JPGIMG_1762.JPGIMG_1765.JPGIMG_1767.JPGTag sewn in side seam under tape as shown aboveTag sewn in side seam under tape as shown aboveIMG_1771.JPGIMG_1772.JPGIMG_1773.JPGIMG_1774.JPGIMG_1775.JPGIMG_1776.JPGIMG_1778.JPGIMG_1779.JPGIMG_1780.JPGIMG_1782.JPGIMG_1784.JPGIMG_1785.JPGIMG_1786.JPGInside key clip splitInside key clip splitIMG_1790.JPGIMG_1793.JPG

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Louis Vuitton Never Full Bag - Please Authenticate

It is definitely FAKE. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" - Dr. Martin Luther King
Message 16 of 21
latest reply

You're the only one who got it right. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" - Dr. Martin Luther King
Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Thank you so much. I appreciate the education.

@allisonesq77  Good call!

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

Whew, I thought I was going loony lol!

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

Nope - and looking further - the stitching IS a mess, the interior pocket is the wrong length, the vachetta on the pocket is the wrong shape......almost every detail on this bag is off.

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

Thank you all for your expertise & help on this bag that drove me a little nuts.  I appeciate everyone's time to help a fellow eBayer out. 😊

Message 21 of 21
latest reply