Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 23 helpful

eBay knowingly selling stolen goods is bad for community

I just tried to report the sale of stolen goods, and found the process is completely broken. It's almost as eBay encourages fencing stolen items to reap the fees with no fear of prosecution. I went through reporting process. I first called the number...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why are some people so unreasonable?

Always something on this site... Sold a bulletin board for $70. It has three key hooks and apparently one of them arrived broken. Buyer messaged me asking what we can do to fix the situation. I asked for the photo to confirm the damage. Thought I was...

Bidder Accusation

I have an item currently at auction which received a retraction this morning with the explanation the bidder "bid the wrong amount". The bid was for $150 for an item that had a $66 high bid at the time. Very shortly thereafter I received a message fr...

Connectivity with Payoneer

I am trying to list my first item on eBay but when I click on 'List an item', an error is occurring which states that "eBay has partnered with Payoneer, a leading cross-border payments platform, to deliver payouts to you. Payoneer will contact you to...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combining Purchases

I went to shipping preferences and selected combined shipping, but it says to select the items. How do you select the items? Also, how do you get to shipping preferences without going through the Help scenario? I wanted to do all this before the buye...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 75 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors