cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay not backing sellers for unwarrented negative feedback

We had a buyer who complained that they paid too much for shipping. We have a per item shipping that is clearly shown at checkout. The items were shipped and delivered promptly. We contacted Ebay and escallated after the first refusal to management. We were told that this did not break Ebay rules. We provided great customer service and sent great quality product. This is competely unfair. When will Ebay start helping its sellers?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

No reason to remove it. Buyer wasn't happy. 

Why didn't you just ship the 2 items together and refund the overage? 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

This buyer was not your first complaint about your service. Ebay will not remove feedback when it does not break any feedback rules. This was the buyers honest opinion of the service they received. Your reply to neg feedback makes them look even worse. JMO. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

eBay has to concentrate on helping buyers, end of story there.

Whoever it is that replies to your negs should be relieved of that duty. The responses are lousy and unprofessional. 

Posting ID
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Buyers have become abusive at the expense of sellers, and Ebay isn't supporting sellers.   Sellers pay the fees , not buyers.

This is why I decided not to sell some items on Ebay.   I sold $600 on FB last week to avoid the Ebay problem buyers , high fees ,  shipping cost and hassles of the service I provide of packing and handling . 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply