Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Do Fendi Clutch bags have a hologram sticker?

I am looking at Fendi Monster Clutch serial number 8MO362-41D-159-8242 but I cant find any hologram inside. Anybody know how to figure out the Fendi serial number as I cant anything online. Thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authentic Kate Spade dress?

Hi, I picked this Kate Spade dress along with a Lilly Pulitzer dress at an estate sale. I want to list it but I want to make sure it's Authentic. Can anyone help me out?

Help in identifying a Longchamp leather messenger bag

Can any of you experts help me identify this black leather Longchamp bag--I have poured over Ebay listings and the internet to no avail! Possible name and line? Aprroximate year manufactured (early 2000's???). Any help would be greatly appreciated P....

Help with a design label please!

This is a super long silk lined silk skirt with interior ties to 'ruche' it. The RN# is 124259 which comes up as the Mynk Corporation, which I didn't find particularly helpful. It appears to be the word MELA with the letter M in numerous overlaid scr...

melaskirt.jpg

Resolved! Dirty Dooney Bird

Does anyone know, or has tried, to dryclean a Dooney canvas type woven fabric Smith Bag? It has a deep red interior lining which makes me nervous about trying to handwash it. If this is a dumb queston, I'm sorry but I really don't know the answer to ...

Resolved! Coach #2

This one measures 10x6x3.5 not counting the side pockets. Thanks for any help!

Resolved! Stratton Compact Mirror

This Stratton Compact is in perfect condition EXCEPT for a ring around the mirror. It almost looks like tarnish and does not come off using a Q-tip dampened with Windex. I am not finding much about cleaning compact mirrors other than be extremely car...

IMG_20180704_184703.jpg IMG_20180704_184607.jpg IMG_20180704_181436.jpg

Resolved! @alan@ebay - We might be allowed to authenticate again!

Following a discussion on the selling board where alan@ebay answered a post I'd made about buyers not being allowed to post links to listings they're considering, he responded here saying that we "can post links to items as long as the intent is not ...

Resolved! Louis Vuitton Wallet Authentification Help!

Hello,I recently purchased this Louis Vuitton Zippy Organizer Wallet and I was just wondering if I could get some inputs/opinions on the authenticity of this wallet. Please let me know if you need any more photos.Thanks

IMG_3383.jpg IMG_3384.jpg IMG_3385.jpg IMG_3386.jpg