Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coach leather striations?

Hi, wondering if any one knows why these weird striations are showing up on this vintage leather city bag? They are only on the front flap, the rest of the leather is smooth glove soft. Thanks for any help!

Authentication for Dsquared2 dress

Anyone here a connoisseur of DSquared2 clothing? I have a dress that I'm considering selling and I'd like to first get a quick opinion from someone knowledgeable. Then I'd like to find out if there's a recommended authentication service besides the e...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Please help identify this Coach Card Case

Good evening all, I was hoping for some help identifying this Coach card case. I can't remember the style number or name and I wasn't able to locate either in my old files. Thanks in advance for your help:)

CardCase (1).jpg CardCase (6).jpg CardCase (5).jpg

Resolved! Info On Park Lane Pearl Necklace W/Silver & Faux Onyx Heart Pendant

Hello: Looking for any info or ideas about the year of this Park Lane Large Faux Pearl Necklace, With Silver Tone and Faux Onyx Heart-Shaped Pendant. I've found a lot of pics and info on lovely Park Lane Jewelry and Jewels by Park Lane, but can't fin...

Narrowing searches down. Searches are filtered incorrectly

It’s SO FRUSTRATING that I might choose Women’s US Size 5 and get thousands of return results for Women’s UK Size 5. Those are entirely different sizes! US Size 5 = UK Size 3 = EU Size 35 Also, Men’s shoe sizes go down to size 4. So I have to scour 3...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with vintage Gucci. Real or Fake?

Hello,I was wondering if this Gucci bag was real or fake? There are no numbers stamped on the inside. The leather on the bottom and sides of bag appear to be real.Thank you in advance for looking.

WGH_8998.JPG WGH_8999.JPG WGH_9001.JPG WGH_9004.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need help with CHANEL dress authenticity!!

I found this today at the local thrift store. Our area is a high end area so it wouldn’t be uncommon to find someone getting rid of a high end item there, but I’m unsure of the label. Help! It’s in fantastic shape

Where have the fashion ebayer's gone? Miss reading the post!

Hello, I use to read post from a group of sellers, the name Beth comes to mind as the leader of the board. I enjoyed reading and learned so much but cannot find a group of clothing sellers who post about their life and what they are selling daily. Do...

Is Etienne aigner still a luxury brand.

I've been running across a lot of aigner stuff lately. I have bought some of it. Just wondering if it is still considered high end. Trying to find some different high end stuff that isn't so dangerous to sell because of Vero.

Need Help with Authentication of Chanel Trousers

Hi everyone, I am new to chanel wear and have no idea what to look for in vintage chanel trousers. The lady sent me pictures of the pants, however, I have yet to find anywhere that indicates where it is made... could it be that the owner cut the tag ...

Resolved! Kate Spade help please

Hello again LadiesCould I get some help with this Kate Spade bag please? As always, very much appreciated!