Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hermes Scarf Help

Hi everyone.I have sold a few Hermès scarves before, but I am a little concerned about something. Could you look at the thread color used to stitch this tag on, please? Isn't it usually only in the color of the hand sewn rolled edges? This is vintage...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Vintage Gucci - Real or Fake?

Hello,I was wondering if this vintage Gucci bag is authentic? It's in poor condition and would like to know for sure before I move forward with it. The gold lettering on the leather patch on the inside is hard to read and also, there are no serial nu...

WGH_4794.JPG WGH_4795.JPG WGH_4796.JPG WGH_4797.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Dating Oddball St. John Belt

I'm thinking 80's, but could be earlier or later. Oddball because it's a skirted or peplum style.

sjpeplim1.jpg sjpeplim2.jpg sjpeplim3.jpg sjpeplim4.jpg

Resolved! Lilly Pulitzer size question...Womens Or Girls?

I know this should be obvious and I feel so dumb but the tag says Lilly Pulitzer Jubilee (pink tag) size 10. I honestly am not sure if that's a child's 10 or adult even when I check the sizing Underarm to underarm: 16"Shoulder to hem: 30"Waist: 25"

Need help grading and pricing used clothes

I'm selling a few vintage barbie clothes but I have a few questions regarding in which state should I grade them. I know that in this market, they are usually graded as near mint, excellent, very good, good, fair, poor. I have a few that apart from a...

Counterfeit Arcteryx Cerium LT Hoody

Bought the Arc'teryx Cerium LT Hoody from the sellerr spotteam9651_8. I compared it with the real one in local Boston Arc'teryx factory store and found my ebay purchase a complete and utter fake and bad one at that. Here are 7 points that I found but...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Burberry Help Please

Is this authentic or do I need to remove the label before donating?Thank you.

DSCN5286R.JPG DSCN5292R.JPG

Resolved! Help with vintage stain removal on cotton hat

I have this small vintage barbie hat made of cotton that has a small stain. I have read that the product "Perk" from Twin Pines is a good general product for vintage, but I'd hope some do-it-at home cleaning solution might be cheaper. Any suggestions...

IMG_20190203_010927641_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

Help Authenticate Prada Nero Nylon and Leather Satchel

Spoiler (Highlight to read)HiPlease Help Authenticate Prada Nero Nylon and Leather Satchel Really Nice Quality Bag. Another Estate Find and Sure Hoping this is the RealDeal. Measures13” Length 7.5” Tall 4.5 Depth 8” Strap HiPlease Help Authenticate P...

FF3CEC37-CE2C-4995-932A-265F0A213FB2.jpeg 2ED89244-0C22-45EE-BAC9-F500D5D99DED.jpeg 533017CD-350A-4269-9E34-F10AC5F58444.jpeg AA8C48CB-031A-435A-8CCA-2DF0607C387F.jpeg

Gucci Princetown loafers/mules

Hello,Could anyone tell me about the Gucci Princetown mules? They have the Gucci Made in Italy stamped on the bottom. But some of them have the "R" with the circle around trademark above the Gucci and some do not have the R with the circle? Are they ...

Bye bye Gymboree

Never thought the day would come.... Any predictions on whether it would be good to get rid of gymboree items now or later?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Louis Vuitton bag removed for trademark violation

I bought a Louis Vuitton bag from a lady that lives near me. I had my girlfriend who has worked at Nordstroms for 8 years authenticate it and tell me it's 100% real. I searched before I listed it and found several others that were both sold and selli...

Resolved! Help me identify what model/name this Louis Vuitton is please!

Hello everyone. I received this item as a gift. Having trouble Identifying what type/model it is. Have looked all over the internet and can not find one that looks like this! Can you please help me out! I’ve attached pictures. Thank you

DC56B593-7E41-4F6D-B0D5-5E93AB1C24BE.jpeg 38F98428-A4E6-4ADA-847C-1AFD150D8895.jpeg 1B8E9E9D-AA53-41B8-B566-0798B800D2E3.jpeg 92A03D2B-5F23-4FD9-AAF6-9F8A170872CF.jpeg