cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm a Trailblazer!

I've been very intrigued by this but how does one get their ebay "pen name"?

I'm a TRAILBRAZER.  Will I end us as a THRILL SEEKER after some time?

Just curious 🙂

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I'm a Trailblazer!

According to this hierarchical chart, you were a Thrill-Seeker before you reached Trailblazer status.

ebay community ranks titles visionary etc.png

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I'm a Trailblazer!

That's an old graphic, @partial*eclipse

@citrine146 the following page lists all the ranks in the Community and it also gives insights into how you change ranks: https://community.ebay.com/t5/About-the-Community/Community-Ranks-amp-Badges/m-p/26252971#M3

Thanks! 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I'm a Trailblazer!

@citrine146,

The first day the rankings suddenly appeared, I wondered why they named some members after a Chevy SUV. and why they would call some members "Thrill Seekers"?  Did that mean they often tempted fate by skirting the edge of board policies?

I also wondered why a member started out as an Enthusiast, rather than an Explorer. Don't people usually explore things first, before becoming enthusiastic about them? 

Don't get hung up on the badges, they don't mean beans to most members, and I think you have to die before becoming a Legend. 

"We don need no stinkin' badges".

We're already legends in our own minds

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 4
latest reply