Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Reed & Barton Silverplate Pickle Fork

Hello, I have these 2 Reed & Barton Silverplate Pickle Forks marked on handle The Rice. They are 1910 Holworthy pattern. Does anyone know what The Rice would mean. I thought maybe The Old Rice Hotel that was torn down in Houston, Tx. Any info is appr...

Who made this sommerso vase?

I am stumped as to who might have made this vase. The strange café au lait and pink colour scheme looks very 'Seventies to me. Whether it is beautiful or not I will leave to others to determine

fullsizeoutput_da7.jpeg

Ceramarte Webco Steins

Does anyone know the difference between the Ceramarte Webco Steins & the Webco Steins stamped made in Germany?????Thanks, Letty

What Is This Thing?

I've had this...thing...for awhile now. I have no idea what it is, I've been using it as a doorstop. It's metal, very heavy, and non-magnetic. It looks like copper, but I don't know if it's all one metal or a combination of several. It measures 9 1/2...

005.JPG 003.JPG 002.JPG

Identify pottery maker. Japanese or Chinese. Help!

Hi Everyone,Beautiful studio pottery piece and not sure who the artist is. Not sure if it's chinese or Japanese. Any information would be greatly appreciated.Measurement- 7-1/2" Diameter x 4-3/8" H Thanks!

IMG_0673.JPG IMG_0679 (1).JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

couple of questions about silfer flatware

Most newer flatware has the makers' name in raised letters on the back side. However, older flatware, it is engraved into the silver (depressed letters rather than raised). Approximately what date did this change take place? Also, I have a spoon from...

Resolved! What kind of pulley is this?

Would somebody please tell me what to call this 4 step V pulley? I want to list it and don't know how to describe it. It measures 10" tall and the largest step measures 7" in diameter. These numbers are on various parts: 204114, 215591, 202499. Any a...

4 step pulley 001.JPG 4 step pulley 012.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors