Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Seeking advice on a photograph WWII militaria

Found this photograph in a old book, that is what it appears, it has the silver like shine when in the light...It is stamped Director of Propoganda Cairo? interesting note typed on back...Any idea what this is? If it has any value? I thought maybe so...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is this?

This item appears to be a collar of some sort, but the opening in it is too small to fit anyone's neck. It measures approx. 6" across and the opening is 2 1/2". I believe it is brass and it also is engraved.

Small Black Laquer Box Help

Can someone tell me if this is Russian signed. Most things I have read say there are usually 3 things written on the boxes but this one only has 2. Measures about 1.5”square. Any help is greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

9E74ED21-BCF3-491A-9B04-2DC261F61048.jpeg DB15C949-8FAF-4639-91F0-02745C0A6EFF.jpeg C2081089-65A0-4212-9B42-39050247D06A.jpeg

Celedon glaze bell figurine

I am looking for help with the maker and age of this bell figurine. It has a paper label "IHSING CHINA"Measures 7" Thanks for your time!

Resolved! With ebay Guides disappearing soon, what's next?

Kind of makes you wonder. Is there a plan B for this Collectibles&Art community? The digital world progresses and changes so fast, and it looks to me like ebay is ridding itself of some obsolete means of communication. Or maybe I am wrong and am the ...

Please translate Chinese seal & verse on planter

If this looks familiar, it is because I asked about it a while ago but then thought it to be Japanese. It was pointed out to me that it is actually Chinese. It is a terracotta bonsai dish about 20" long. Can anyone translate the seal or the verse? Th...

Antique School Desk and Chair

I have a very old School Desk and Chair and was needing some information about the background of it ( ie. Manufacturer, Approximate year made, Type of desk and chair, and if it would be worth selling. The numbers on the base of each pedestal are the ...

DSC06884.JPG DSC06883.JPG DSC06882.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors