Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Dating an old Asian figurine?

Hello. Does anyone have experience dating old metal castings or bronze? I suppose I could send a piece for carbon dating, but i'd rather not spend the money...Pictures below.

P4204897rat1.jpg

KIA Marine Officer's Sword

I am trying to contact Militaria collectors/vendors to help locate the Marine Officer's Sword in this WorthPoint posting:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------https://www.worthpoint....

Unable to Identify these antique Colt Prints

Hi there! I picked up these 4 pictures today at an estate sale because I absolutely loved them. I tried to do some research when I got home but I can not find anything on/about them. One of the pistols has USMR enscribed so I was able to identify tha...

IMG_1799.jpeg IMG_1798.jpeg IMG_1796.jpeg IMG_1801.jpeg

ISO: Victoria Littlejohn Ceramics Dog Trivets

Hello, I have been looking FOREVER for the dog trivets produced by Victoria Littlejohn Ceramics in Willamina Oregon back in the 1980's. I have the Basset Hound, but need the Sheltie pup and Poodle. I designed these for Vickie when I was just a kid, s...

Help on Framed French Art Painting??

Hi would highly appreciate any info on this French framed art piece!All I can tell is it is from Snodroppe, France. Artist name E Vaiht or Evaiht?Medium? (water color, printing, etc)Artist?History?Trademark Meaning?White lines shown are glass flash r...

Trying to Identify these Porcelain Items ...

Hi everyone,i just inherited some porcelain pieces from a relative and I’m trying to identify them. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.*The first are a set of pink and gold gilded teacups with gold birds and images of angels and children. The only...

C03E3E8A-648F-4976-947B-C64BA7E4A127.jpeg F0477D78-7F55-4E7A-8FB9-0747F0CA46C6.jpeg 8FD0A3AE-579C-4852-9F30-F9C27EF8AABE.jpeg 007094E6-118D-4C0F-ACF9-C3CFF250B0F8.jpeg

Old Clay Tripod Bowl - Pre columbian?

I picked up this bowl at a garage sale with some other fairly old looking clay wistles,an obsidian spear head and a few other odds and ends. The bowl looked the oldest of all. I tried to find something similar on-line but it looked older than most of...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors