cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2016 infinity football chris jones common /88

just wondering if anyone had card and wanted sell it,i have 179 off the 180 just need that one to finish set

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm glad you were able to complete the set.  Always a red-letter day for a collector to find that final "X".  Smiley Happy

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

c*me*4*lefton*info
Trailblazer

There is this site called ebay dot com. There are 6 or so listed at present on ebay. If I were you I would just bid on one of them.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=2016+infinity+football+chris+jones...

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

finally found one thanx i had been looking for one for awhile on ebay.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

the one i was looking for finally showed up it was the common variation /88,and was first time i had seen on ebay,and the only one listed ever to my knowlege on ebay
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

i meant sell it on ebay,if there would of been one to buy or bid on i would have i just thought someone might have one to list on ebay improve my chances but i finally found one on ebay only one that had ever been listed acording to ebays advanced search but thank you

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I'm glad you were able to complete the set.  Always a red-letter day for a collector to find that final "X".  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

thank you
Message 7 of 7
latest reply